Preachers & Friends

Welcome Preachers And Friends

Return to Website

Welcome To The Forum

This forum is designed to be a place where preachers and our friends can fellowship in a Christian atmosphere. Rules: 1. Use only the KJV Bible in your post. 2. Do not use any foul or Non-Christian language. 3. Use good manners and keep a Christian Attitude. 4. Have a good time.

Welcome To The Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reprobate Minds

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

What does it mean to have a reprobated mind?
Can a reprobate be saved?

Re: Reprobate Minds

I will have to agree with John Gill on this subject.

John Gill said, "God gave them over to a reprobate mind; a vain empty mind, worthless, good for nothing devoid of all true knowledge and judgment; incapable of approving what is truly good, or of disapproving that which is evil; a mind that has lost all conscience of things, and is disapproved of by God, and all good men:"

It appears to me that a person in that condition is past ever being saved. I don't mean to limit God in this matter. If God give them up and over to reprobate minds, then where is their hope?

Re: Reprobate Minds

They have no hope.God done this change in these people.They had there day.They rejected the truth, and God knows they never would have accepted Him.

And God is allways right in what He does.No matter if we think it is right or wrong.