Return to Website

The Dailyness Messageboard

The Dailyness Messageboard: For the true connosiseur of facts. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a large portion of NEWS

The Dailyness Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One and a Half Websites

Hello gentlemen

I stumbled into this site accidentally while in a blind fury, induced by another of my sick great-aunt's 'turns'. I tell you, the old bitch just WON'T leave me alone, she made up the whole damn thing... going to LEAVE HER IN THE DAMN CELLAR THIS TIME.... anyway, I'm off to get some life coaching and T'ai chi.

P.S. nice website

I ALREADY GAVE MY NAME YOU IDIOTIC WIRE-BOX-MAN

Favourite colour of hat I'm going to go with bananas.

Re: One and a Half Websites

Dear Tomoz,

We too at Dailyness Towers have had problems with all sorts of aunts, many of them weren't sick though, and even less of them were great. Just the other day, a vicious gang of aunts broke into our offices, and scrawled terrible graffiti about Mr Plank's sexual habits on the wall (all of it false, of course).

The police have been notified. I'm so glad that our new president... um, prime minister is tough on aunts, and tough on the causes of aunts.

regards,

-Dailyness Cleaning Team

www.dailyness.o-f.com

(It is now Dailyness policy to put random smilies at the bottom of the page to appeal to a wider audience. This is not dumbing down in any way, even though many of our readers say that they "like the pretty colours")

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello gentlemen

I stumbled into this site accidentally while in a blind fury, induced by another of my sick great-aunt's 'turns'. I tell you, the old bitch just WON'T leave me alone, she made up the whole damn thing... going to LEAVE HER IN THE DAMN CELLAR THIS TIME.... anyway, I'm off to get some life coaching and T'ai chi.

P.S. nice website

I ALREADY GAVE MY NAME YOU IDIOTIC WIRE-BOX-MAN

Favourite colour of hat African pomegranates: picked three days after they begin to turn green and stewed in their own juice