Return to Website

The Dailyness Messageboard

The Dailyness Messageboard: For the true connosiseur of facts. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a large portion of NEWS

The Dailyness Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: hmm

Listen 'benny', do u realise how much time planky, coleslaw and co put into this website for the benefit of ignorant people like you! You put the most pointless and meaningless message on the board and waste everybody's time! Have you no consideration?? So you can take your and shove it where the sun don't shine and if capt. moustache or the moderation team tell me to watch my mouth they can watch my fist in their twallopin mouths!!

Jay

ps i jus wanna say hi to my mum - hi mum! everythings ok here ! speak to u soon!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

HEY

I was just wondering

Favourite colour of hat mango

Re: Re: hmm

Captain Moustache is here to rescue this thread from obscenities!

Declare your redemption, or as soon as I am granted my monkey guardian skills you'll be in for it! (What 'it' is will shortly be decided).

P.S. German listening was much easier than French!

Replying to:

Listen 'benny', do u realise how much time planky, coleslaw and co put into this website for the benefit of ignorant people like you! You put the most pointless and meaningless message on the board and waste everybody's time! Have you no consideration?? So you can take your and shove it where the sun don't shine and if capt. moustache or the moderation team tell me to watch my mouth they can watch my fist in their twallopin mouths!!

Jay

ps i jus wanna say hi to my mum - hi mum! everythings ok here ! speak to u soon!

Replying to:

HEY

I was just wondering

Favourite colour of hat Pocket-watches

Re: Re: Re: hmm

ok i declare my redemption . Well as long as I pass I don't really care. I prefer to neways.

Replying to:

Declare your redemption, or as soon as I am granted my monkey guardian skills you'll be in for it! (What 'it' is will shortly be decided).

Replying to:

Jay

Replying to:

HEY

I was just wondering

Re: Re: Re: Re: hmm

I am so sorry if i have caused so much trouble but i just wanted to express my feelings at the time!

Jay i hope ur in trouble for your mean language.

TutTut!

Replying to:

ok i declare my redemption . Well as long as I pass I don't really care. I prefer to neways.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Jay

Replying to:

HEY

I was just wondering

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmm

Dear Contributor,

You will be pleased to know, that the Dailyness Moderation Team are looking into the language used in Jay's message.

His use of

twallopin will be put before the Moderation Commity and if a majority deem it inappropriate for use on this messageboard then his message will be removed, and he will be given a formal warning.

regards,

-Dailyness Moderation Team

www.dailyness.o-f.com

Replying to:

I am so sorry if i have caused so much trouble but i just wanted to express my feelings at the time!

TutTut!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Jay

Replying to:

HEY

I was just wondering

Favourite colour of hat The Dailyness samples many different fruits

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmm

Excuse me dailyness moderation team but i did not even use the word 'twaddle'!! So I would rather you didn't accuse me of something that i clearly did not do.

Jay

Replying to:

Dear Contributor,

You will be pleased to know, that the Dailyness Moderation Team are looking into the language used in Jay's message.

His use of

twallopin will be put before the Moderation Commity and if a majority deem it inappropriate for use on this messageboard then his message will be removed, and he will be given a formal warning.

regards,

www.dailyness.o-f.com

Replying to:

TutTut!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Jay

Replying to:

HEY

I was just wondering

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: hmm

Dear Contributor,

The Dailyness Moderation Team did not accuse you of using the word twaddle. If you look back at their message, you will see they accused you of using the word twallopin which you did indeed use.

It has, however, been decided not to remove your message,

regards,

www.dailyness.o-f.com

Replying to:

Excuse me dailyness moderation team but i did not even use the word 'twaddle'!! So I would rather you didn't accuse me of something that i clearly did not do.

Jay

Replying to:

Dear Contributor,

His use of

regards,

www.dailyness.o-f.com

Replying to:

TutTut!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Jay

Replying to:

HEY

I was just wondering

Favourite colour of hat Kiwis