Return to Website

The Dailyness Messageboard

The Dailyness Messageboard: For the true connosiseur of facts. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a large portion of NEWS

The Dailyness Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
why oh why?

dear dailyness,

i just checked up on your website in my state of extreme boredom, and, shock horror, found it to be OFFLINE . Why?? still being extremely bored, i then thought of possible reasons for this sad event:

1)you have run out of toilet roll

2)you needed milk and cookies to stimulate your minds, and due to a cow farmers strike and a fire in the cookie factory, this need was not fulfilled.

3)all of your reporters are researching all 600 different breeds of dragonfly in order to write a very special report on them for the benefit of all the poor souls who havent yet found out how fascinating these creatures are.

4)like me, you have great difficulty in spelling properly while you type, and are spending all your time checking your articles for mistakes.

5) see 4 but for punctuation

well, i hope that only the third one of these is true, as the others would be very sad indeed, whereas the third one would be beneficial for everyone.

now just for the sheer hell of it, here are some smilies:

there that do ya?

sorry, i just love those guys!

Favourite colour of hat peeled grape

Re: why oh why?

Dear Contributor,

The Dailyness Website is offline due to "technical difficulties". This basically means that we threw the computer out of the window when it kept going wrong...

The Dailyness is well stocked with toilet paper, although any donations of milk and/or cookies would be greatly appreciated. The Dailyness has also invested in a spelling and grammar checker, which almost reduced some spelling errors.

While the site is offline, please continue to enjoy the "wonders" of the guess a number game ...shudder... and the "click here" game, both of which provide hours of endless pleasure... I'm not convincing anyone here, am I?

Anyway, we hope to restore The Dailyness to it's former factual greatness later in the week, once the "tehnical difficulties" have been overcome.

Regards,

-Dailyness Editorial Team

www.dailyness.o-f.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

dear dailyness,

i just checked up on your website in my state of extreme boredom, and, shock horror, found it to be OFFLINE . Why?? still being extremely bored, i then thought of possible reasons for this sad event:

2)you needed milk and cookies to stimulate your minds, and due to a cow farmers strike and a fire in the cookie factory, this need was not fulfilled.

3)all of your reporters are researching all 600 different breeds of dragonfly in order to write a very special report on them for the benefit of all the poor souls who havent yet found out how fascinating these creatures are.

4)like me, you have great difficulty in spelling properly while you type, and are spending all your time checking your articles for mistakes.

well, i hope that only the third one of these is true, as the others would be very sad indeed, whereas the third one would be beneficial for everyone.

there that do ya?

Favourite colour of hat The Dailyness has shares in apples, so apples I guess

Re: Re: why oh why?

ok, so it was 'technical difficulties'. i take it that means that there was in fact NO research being done into the wonderful creatures that are dragonflies. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE DAILYNESS (not really but that did sound quite threatening yeah?) so i really think that this article should be written. if you really need help, im sure the curators at the Museum of Interesting Winged Species would be only too happy to help.

(get it?)

just to let you know how i feel about your lack of enthusiasm:

Replying to:

Dear Contributor,

The Dailyness Website is offline due to "technical difficulties". This basically means that we threw the computer out of the window when it kept going wrong...

The Dailyness is well stocked with toilet paper, although any donations of milk and/or cookies would be greatly appreciated. The Dailyness has also invested in a spelling and grammar checker, which almost reduced some spelling errors.

While the site is offline, please continue to enjoy the "wonders" of the guess a number game ...shudder... and the "click here" game, both of which provide hours of endless pleasure... I'm not convincing anyone here, am I?

Anyway, we hope to restore The Dailyness to it's former factual greatness later in the week, once the "tehnical difficulties" have been overcome.

Regards,

www.dailyness.o-f.com

Replying to:

dear dailyness,

there that do ya?

Re: Re: Re: why oh why?

Dear Contributor,

We are sorry to say that there are currently no plans to do an article based on Dragonflies, or even an article involving dragonflies. In fact, you could say that the number of dragonfly related articles in The Dailyness is slightly less than one.

This is nothing to do with the nature of dragonflies. No doubt they are truely fascinating creatures, however Melvyn Plank is allergic to them, and Eric Coleslaw is scared of their "fluttering little wings."

We're quite willing to allow you to send in your own dragonfly related article to "The Quotable You" though.

Regards,

www.dailyness.o-f.com

Replying to:

ok, so it was 'technical difficulties'. i take it that means that there was in fact NO research being done into the wonderful creatures that are dragonflies. I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE DAILYNESS (not really but that did sound quite threatening yeah?) so i really think that this article should be written. if you really need help, im sure the curators at the Museum of Interesting Winged Species would be only too happy to help.

(get it?)

just to let you know how i feel about your lack of enthusiasm:

Replying to:

Dear Contributor,

Regards,

www.dailyness.o-f.com

Replying to:

dear dailyness,

there that do ya?

Favourite colour of hat Fruit bats... they're a fruit aren't they?