Return to Website

The Dailyness Messageboard

The Dailyness Messageboard: For the true connosiseur of facts. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a large portion of NEWS

The Dailyness Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Dailyness

Dear Melvyn Plank,

I wish to congratulate you on your error page. "The Dailyness" must be the only newspaper capable of containing such an optimum ammount of facts on what is only an error page.

Whereas your common or garden "Daily Express" or whatever would be more than willing to just pop up a 'This webpage is offline', "The Dailyness" continues to think of it's readers first, the truth second and various shades of purple third. It is truely a marvel, and I think your head writer deserves a raise.

Best regards,

Sir Lance Bayliss

Favourite colour of hat Orange Bananas.

Re: The Dailyness

Dear Contributor,

We appreciate your appreciation of our error page.

Melvyn Plank was recently described as "a man in his element. The element of news," and we think this neatly sums up The Dailyness.

You'll be over the moon to see that normal factivity has been restored, and once again facts are overflowing from The Dailyness like water from a one pint glass that has been filled with two pints of water.

regards,

-Dailyness Editorial Team

www.dailyness.o-f.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Melvyn Plank,

I wish to congratulate you on your error page. "The Dailyness" must be the only newspaper capable of containing such an optimum ammount of facts on what is only an error page.

Whereas your common or garden "Daily Express" or whatever would be more than willing to just pop up a 'This webpage is offline', "The Dailyness" continues to think of it's readers first, the truth second and various shades of purple third. It is truely a marvel, and I think your head writer deserves a raise.

Best regards,

Sir Lance Bayliss

Favourite colour of hat Anything that keeps BOTH rain and sun off