Return to Website

Emily's Living In New Orleans Forum

Live in New Orleans? Not yet but you would like to? Well drop on in and ask any and all your questions you might have about moving here. If you live here already, feel free to ask questions, post comments, or start a discussion. Look forward to hearing from you! Em

Emily's Living In New Orleans Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thinking of moving to new orleans

I have not seen any recent post, I have always wanted to visit N.O. but have never had the chance. I have heard lots about its unique and eclectic feel.
Are there any resteraunt jobs I am a server,and trying to find work here in Ca. I am so done with this place, I am getting a divorce and looking for a fresh new start.

tnajazz@aol.com
teena juarez

Re: thinking of moving to new orleans

There are plenty of fine restaurants here in New Orleans. Some of the best food in the world can be found here in Louisiana.

I was in the French Quarter yesterday and the place was packed. It looks like the tourist industry is back. The restaurants were full. I looked in many windows and most seats were taken with waiting lines. The waiters make very good money, especially if you are good. You know like pleasant speaking and fast and accurate on service. Tipping is around the 20% mark with some restaurants putting a 15% tip included in the bill. Those just lose out on the extra 5% that I would have probably given.

Another fast growing area in Louisiana isd Livingston Parish, Louisiana . You can visit my site at www.LivingstonParish.com . That Parish(County to You) just got a Bass Pro Shop and has much more coming in the future. They also have great public schools.

Check out my other web site at www.FontainebleauStatePark.com This is a state park across the lake from New Orleans. This is also a great area to live. Lots lower crime then New Orleans.

See Ya!