Return to Website

Wychall Wanderers

Welcome to our message board. Whether it's a question , a message for your team mates  or just something you want to get off your chest  please leave your comments below. 

Wychall Wanderers
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
I Dont Luv You (2013) - DTHRip - 1CD - Hindi Movie - Bollywood
I Dont Luv You (2013) - DTHRip - 1CD - Hindi Movie - Bollywood > http://urlin.us/1h7iw I Dont Luv You (2013) - DTHRip - 1CD - Hindi Movie - Bollywood b92c5eb40e Playboy.Summer.in.Love.[With.Portuguese.Liliana...
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 7:20pm
by gencatha
c
cornas
SEX DI DAPUR ANAK COST SPAIN
SEX DI DAPUR ANAK COST SPAIN > http://urlin.us/0fjni SEX DI DAPUR ANAK COST SPAIN 97ffa81d91 2m 57s view 46,072 . America's Got Talent star Jackie Evancho sings 'Ombra Mai Fu' on QVC . 4m 29s view 225,783 ....
Views: 441   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 5:17am
by cornas
Race for Life...well not quite a race!!
Well we did it and it didn't rain hooray!!! Can't walk today though!!! Just so you know you can still sponsor us by using the following link. http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/teamwychall
Views: 322   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 22, 2007 8:36pm
by Shazza O
Oh What a Night.............
Fantastic night. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves, I certainly did! Thanks for my trophy and well done to all the players Can't wait for our team barbeque which the Drama Queen and the mags are organising. Chaps we can just sit back and enjoy Bring us a b...
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 20, 2007 9:57pm
by Emma
e
Emma
The new arrival.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Made me feel quite broody for a second(don't tell Vinny!)Well done.XX Hope to see you Saturday.
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2007 6:22pm
by Emma
Our latest supporter
Congratulations to Andy, Sandra and Luke on the birth of our latest supporter, Emily. But Andy get ready for the boys telling you that she should have been called Marge, Lisa or Maggie!!! Hopefully see some or all of you at the presentation day.
Views: 285   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2007 6:04pm
by Emma
The Tour
Hi all Just to say we had an amazing time in Brixham with you all. The pictures on the website are great and we've just found the slide show.........brilliant!!! Did make us chuckle We cant wait til the next tournament, Toms booked his time off work a...
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2007 10:00pm
by The Not So Quiet...
tour
Hi all What a fantastic time we all had, well done lads on coming third, Thanks to all the players, parents and supporters for a tour to remember also to Sharon for letting us have the sun back for a while!
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2007 9:08pm
by bramley family
Brixham Tour 2007
Brixham Tour 2007 Well done to all the players, you did yourselves proud! Only losing one game to the winners of the tournament. Congratulations to Jack on being crowned Player of the Tournament. Also,thanks to all the parents and the mini fan cl...
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2007 4:15pm
by Mary
Tournament 2007
Well done to all the lads for giving us parents a fantastic display in how to play football properly.You all stook up for each other and played with a great togetherness One defeat out of six games, you should all be as proud of yourselves as your parents are. WELL...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2007 12:41pm
by Grandfather Cloc...
New Soap Opera to start soon...........................
Welcome to Chavvy Enders set in a northern town not far from Manchester. Please post your comments on main characters or scripts for the show........
Views: 294   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 2, 2007 12:34pm
by villaski
A THANKYOU
HI PETE,PAUL AND ANDY THANKYOU FOR THE MONEY I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TOURNAMENT,AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE BYE
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2007 8:45am
by THE QUIET MAN
d
Dynamo
Boing Boing!!!!
Hi Wizard, How was the game....great win!!! Up the Baggies!!!! Roll on Wembley!!.....boing boing!!!!!!!!!
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2007 9:30am
by John Motson
s
simo
shoot out swaps
i've got a 5* shiny shevchenco to swap! i'll swap for a mike owen, aron lennon or a ronaldo
Views: 369   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 17, 2007 8:27pm
by VILLASKI
everyone reply
everyone reply one word only.dont put more than one word heres mine cow
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2007 5:52pm
by so solid
guess my name compitition!!!!!!!!!
WHOEVA GUESES MY NAME WILL BE CROWNED KING OF WHATEVA YOU LIKE! HERES A CLUE.... I AM SKINNY AND I SUPPORT MAN U!
Views: 383   Replies: 14
Last Post: Apr 25, 2007 4:54pm
by what is my name(...
i wasnt there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi lads how did you do today did you win? did you loose?
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 22, 2007 10:23pm
by dynamo
NINJA
HELLO FELLOW NINJAS WHO WANTS TO COME WITH ME TO KIDNAP STEVE McCLAREN SO WE CAN HAVE A HALF DECENT MANAGER FOR ENGLAND
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 22, 2007 7:27pm
by ninja man 3
6-6
hi lads what a game 6-6 even better than man u on tuesday!!!!!! the adults were to slow for the way we played. I THINK THEY NEED WHEELCHAIRS! they were fairys!
Views: 329   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 14, 2007 7:05pm
by graham poll
Easter
Hi Pete Thanks for the easter eggs And for training tonight, cant wait to thrash you oldies next week Happy easter to everyone see you next week
Views: 448   Replies: 18
Last Post: Apr 12, 2007 2:29pm
by Sharon O
This weeks quiz ...
Watchman...where's this weeks quiz...have your run out of prizes or have you got some goodies left from your trick or treating last night.... I'll do one while we are waiting.. which player in the football team celebrates their birthday next?
Views: 309   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 9, 2007 8:28am
by nija man
Shoot Out Cards!!!
Who collets shoot out cards.... i do!
Views: 401   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 8, 2007 9:53pm
by Villaski
Today's match
Well done today - all 10 of you played brilliantly. Excellent free kick John , smashing finish Kyle . Unlucky on the equaliser against the run of play. Well done Tom on your Man of the Match award, well deserved.
Views: 302   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 2, 2007 1:08pm
by Villaski
e
Emma
Watchman
Good Luck Harvey and the rest of the gang for Sunday. We will still be supporting all of you from Buckingham Palace!xx (Oh! I felt like the queen then.)
Views: 259   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2007 5:48pm
by Mrs O
s
Sharon
Tesco's Race for Life -
Hi Ladies, Do any of you fancy doing the Race for Life to raise some money and get fit at the same time. There is an event at Cannon Hill Park on Thursday 21 June starting at 7.30pm. The route is 5k and you can walk, jog, run or hop!!!! If you want...
Views: 705   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 20, 2007 7:26pm
by Michele (Jacks M...
e
Emma
Carol
Hi, Carol, hope you feel better soon.We need those lungs on the sideline,Mrs.Cheerleader!!Lots of love.xx
Views: 327   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 16, 2007 9:01pm
by crumble delight
The Black bag......
Does anyone know the secret of the black bag....? ..
Views: 332   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 11:04pm
by Emma
Today
What a game! You played with great spirit and determination throughout. You left it late but you came good.Two superb finishes from the style man, tenacious in midfield (Jordan, Thomas, John, Luke T, Shane) and defence (Jack,Harvey) and Matt was magnificient in goal....
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2007 11:14am
by Martin O'Neill
This Sunday's game
Just to say good luck for Sunday lads, play like you did last week and it should be a very good game.
Views: 224   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2007 1:43pm
by villaski
s
SID
HAVE AGREAT CHRISTMAS!!!
SORRY WASN'T THERE LAST WEDS TO WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS. SO HOPE THIS MESSAGE REACHES ALL THE WONDERFUL FAMILIES WHO ARE INVOLVED IN THIS TEAM. SINCE, HUSSAIN JOINED THIS TEAM. HE HAS ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF THE TRAINING, MATCHES & PETE'S BRILLIANT GUIDANCE...
Views: 301   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 29, 2006 12:43pm
by villaski
Christmas
just wanted to wish all the players and their families a merry christmas and a happy new year from the Bramley family Roman and Jose send there best wishes as well.
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 25, 2006 7:33pm
by sid
k
kyle
match
Just wanted to say well played to all the team,Nice goals from shane and tom,well done to jordan for the MOTM,(HOPE TO BE BACK THE 7TH OR 14TH OF JAN,IN THE MEAN TIME JUST KEEP WINNING.)
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2006 7:32pm
by dynamo
k
kyle
TODAYS GAME
Well done to all the team today good win. well played harvey for man of the match and 2 good goals from shane.
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 3, 2006 9:01pm
by Watchman
horrible name
not a nice name villa 4 ever i'me feeling abit ill
Views: 334   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 3, 2006 7:15pm
by thunderbolt
hi
hi everyone!
Views: 277   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 2, 2006 2:45pm
by Dynamo
d
Dynamo
8 players v 7
Hi Lads, Great game today me might have lost but we played better footy than them, my mom {boring} has reminded me to tell you NOT to chew the bottles as they are new!! Great game everyone...brilliant penalty save Matt and we did well to defend all those fr...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 27, 2006 1:01pm
by sponge bob
Happy birthday Hussain
Have a great day...enjoy yourself and tell your Dad he has to spoil you because it's your birthday
Views: 311   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 24, 2006 9:21pm
by kyle
h
Homer
Homer going "Into the Woods"
For those of you now aware, I am performing in a musical next week at the Solihull Library Theatre from Monday to Saturday night. Tickets are still available and they are priced £10 for Monday, £12 for Tuesday to Thursday and £14 for Friday and Saturd...
Views: 346   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 24, 2006 6:15pm
by The Grim Reaper
game
great game to all who played today at the match .good goal style,and this time simo u got the ball at the right net.anyway good goal from simo.
Views: 321   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2006 6:34pm
by villa 4 ever
hello
Hi everyone, blah blah blah blahblah blah blah! I scored ,so did kyle,Kyle set it up for me this week! I got a bump on the head last match over and OUUUUUUUUT! dosn't this look like jorden...
Views: 331   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2006 5:15pm
by thunderbolt
TODAYS GAME
Another good team performance, and some good individual performances, once again we did not get the result we deserved,(BUT IT WILL COME)(well done luke simpson on your first goal, well done luke turner on man of the match) well played the whole team lets look forw...
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2006 4:38pm
by villaski
Happy birthday Style Man
Happy birthday style man.... Enjoy your day...now that you are older the reward for scoring your goals gets bigger!!!
Views: 291   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 17, 2006 6:53am
by Style Man
This week's match report
OK...the time has come, after reading this message board for the last couple of months I now feel the need to comment on the contents of this week's match report. Although the report is well written (much better than the previous reporter whom I beli...
Views: 300   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 14, 2006 7:46pm
by Homer
TODAYS GAME
Cant add much more to what has already been said,it was a very difficult game against a good team but we competed right to the final whistle(well done matt and luke nice goal kyle)once again well played all 10 of you,see you wednesday
Views: 302   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 13, 2006 8:01pm
by sponge bob
today's game
Hi It's nice to play games like ours today, it's just a shame that not all teams are like yours and ours. Thanks again, good luck. Keith, Callowbrook Swifts U10s
Views: 305   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 12, 2006 11:13pm
by chelski
todays home game
A great team performance in patches, unlucky with the to own goals,if we continue to do the things were good at the results will come(well done matt and luke for man of the match)keep you heads up for the next game.
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 12, 2006 2:55pm
by Villaski
win
c,mon lads we can win on sunday,just keep up with the passing and we might just about doit since we are a very very good team,callow brook know it as well as we do
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 11, 2006 9:34am
by Dynamo
game this sunday
were gunna play our best on sunday
Views: 331   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 29, 2006 1:23pm
by luke the duke
good morning
Good Morning Everyone Have a good day whatever you are doing.
Views: 300   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2006 7:04pm
by luke the duke
today's game
well done lads great game
Views: 359   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 27, 2006 7:00pm
by luke the duke
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet