FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Car Hire
Good morning, I am looking to hire a car for one week in March 2020 and will be arriving at Cheltenham Spa railway station. I have a disabled person in my party and it would be helpful to arrange car hire from the station. Does anybody know if that would be possible...
Views: 76   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:19pm
by Ellina
Sheepdog demonstration private group
Do any of you know a trainer with whom I could make a (paid) arrangement for him/her to demonstrate sheepdog skills to clients of mine? Thank you!
Views: 58   Replies: 1
by Ellina
transport from Stow-on-the-Wold to Birmingham BHX
I need references for quick one-way transport from Stow-on-the-Wold to Birmingham Airport. Does anyone have suggestions on contacts? Thank you. Any details are appreciated,
Views: 66   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Long term rental
Hello everyone, can you recommend a 6/12 month comfortable preferably unfurnished let with secure garden for 3 adults and a 11 year old cairn terrier. Recuperation, and peace is needed. My present home is on the market therefore i cannot give a start date apart from...
Views: 77   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Replies
I posted a comment on 9th August and there has been 5 views but no reply. I went back into the forum board to check if there were any replies and went through previous posts. The firs5 page has absolutely no replies! Does anyone check these posts and is anyone respon...
Views: 57   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:18pm
by Ellina
UPPER SLAUGHTER
I went to visit both Lower and Upper Slaughter on Friday 7th August whilst staying in the Cotswolds. Lower Slaughter was wonderful and my friend and I had a lovely walk around the village. We had to park on the side of the road along with several other cars as there...
Views: 135   Replies: 3
by Ellina
Stratford Computer Repairs
https://stratford-computers.co.uk Stratford Computers
Views: 41   Replies: 1
by Ellina
Proposal Planners - Based in and around the Cotswolds
The Cotswold Proposal Planners are experts in planning romantic moments in and around the Cotswolds, and of course keeping the detail highly confidential. We will always communicate with you under Ciriaco and alias names, not The Cotswold Proposal Planners! Our propo...
Views: 39   Replies: 1
by Ellina
n
Nicole
Motorhome and children
Embarrassingly I haven't been to the cotswolds before, but I have hired a motorhome and taking my children in August. I need some help and advice on where to gp and what to do. They will be almost 3 and 8 years old. I am guessing it will be hard to travel around i...
Views: 38   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:17pm
by Ellina
Doggie vacation
In house home boarding for your doggies. Licenced and fully insured. Located within Broadway
Views: 32   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 23, 2023 7:17pm
by Ellina
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet