FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
pubs with accommodation very near campsites
We are coming to the Cotswolds next summer with our motorhome but will also need pub/b&b accommodation for two others. Easy walking distance between the two please. Near any pretty Cotswold village.
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2014 8:53pm
by June White
transport Guiting Power to falconry centre Moreton in Marsh
Hi can any one help with getting transport to and from the cotswold falconry centre from Guiting Power.Thanks
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2014 12:57am
by richard berry
j
Joseph
Flats or House to let? Looking to relocate with partner
Morning, My partner and I of seven years are looking to relocate to Moreton, to start a new lease of life together. We are looking for a cheap two bedroom flat or house to rent, or a possible council property, to set us up in Moreton. I am 23 years of age and my p...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2014 11:36am
by Joseph
Teresa Prothero
Hello. I live in the United States and am planning a trip to the Cotswolds. I want to reconnect with a friend who lives in Cheltenham in Gloucestershire. Her name is Teresa Prothero. If you know her and can forward this message to her, i would appreciate that. Or you...
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 14, 2014 3:51am
by Bonnie Wingate
Cotswold tour
We are planning to visit cheltenham and would like to take a 3 day tour to the cotswolds .Can anyone suggest a tour operator .Thanks
Views: 446   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 10, 2014 9:19am
by Publius Cordina
r
Ruthe
train from Heathrow
Hello, How do I get a train from the airport to Morten-in-Marsh and do I need to buy a ticket from the States? Thanks. Ruthe
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 1:43pm
by Cotswolds.Info
Train or bus from Bourton on the Water to Bath
Can you tell the best way to get from Bourton on Water to Bath. We will be doing a 6 day walking tour ending in Bourton and we wanted to head to Bath the next morning. thank you for your help Wendy Nichols
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2014 11:19am
by Cotswolds.Info
j
janet
Wallsworth Hall
How can one get from Newport to Wallsworth Hall on public transport.
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2014 12:14pm
by janet
private tour from London to Cotswold for 1 day
Can someone recommend a private tour guide that would pick up a group of 8 from London and give us a private tour of the Cotswolds - looking for a one day tour. Thanks!
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2014 6:54pm
by steve whatley
B&B and Holiday Cottage Management position
I seek a live-in (separate cottage) position as Manager of small B&B and or holiday cottages in the Cotswold. My background is senior corporate & private cabin crew and also holiday cottage management (the latter in Portugal), therefore I have plenty of experience in...
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2014 6:21pm
by Jeannie Pontet
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet