FORUM

FOR MAIN HOME PAGE CLICK HERE

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum

Cotswolds.Info welcomes you to the Forum. Please feel free to ask questions or to let others know of your holiday experiences in the Cotswolds. 

Also let us know which is your favourite village and touring venue.

If you want professional touring itineraries tailor made for you then go to our
Cotswolds Travel Assistance  webpage.

Cotswolds.Info Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
r
Ruthe
train from Heathrow
Hello, How do I get a train from the airport to Morten-in-Marsh and do I need to buy a ticket from the States? Thanks. Ruthe
Views: 386   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 1:43pm
by Cotswolds.Info
Train or bus from Bourton on the Water to Bath
Can you tell the best way to get from Bourton on Water to Bath. We will be doing a 6 day walking tour ending in Bourton and we wanted to head to Bath the next morning. thank you for your help Wendy Nichols
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2014 11:19am
by Cotswolds.Info
j
janet
Wallsworth Hall
How can one get from Newport to Wallsworth Hall on public transport.
Views: 226   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2014 12:14pm
by janet
private tour from London to Cotswold for 1 day
Can someone recommend a private tour guide that would pick up a group of 8 from London and give us a private tour of the Cotswolds - looking for a one day tour. Thanks!
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 17, 2014 6:54pm
by steve whatley
B&B and Holiday Cottage Management position
I seek a live-in (separate cottage) position as Manager of small B&B and or holiday cottages in the Cotswold. My background is senior corporate & private cabin crew and also holiday cottage management (the latter in Portugal), therefore I have plenty of experience in...
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2014 6:21pm
by Jeannie Pontet
Transportation Chipping Campden to Stratford
I will be in Chipping Campden with my granddaughter on July 10, and we would like to go to Stratford for the afternoon. Is there bus or train service between these two towns? Thanks, Bonnie Baffaro
Views: 231   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 26, 2014 10:55am
by Richard Pinder
Best beef in the Cotswolds
Mature Aged Galloway (rare breed) beef is for sale in May! Pedigree animals raised on Gloucestershire's largest Common, Cleeve Common SSSI. Raised extensively on wildflower pasture with organic principles, this beef is sure to impress! PLease contact me for further i...
Views: 309   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2014 4:46pm
by Chantal Brown
j
JuliaJ
Best village by train for walking?
Greetings, I will be making my first London trip in October of this year, and will be using public transportation only. I would like to know which Cotswolds village is best-suited to this situation? Are any of the villages more accessible to the train stations? Thank...
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2014 9:04pm
by JuliaJ
Suggestion requested for where to visit in the Cotswold area
My colleague and I are taking a group of 23 college students through the Cotswold area in mid July 2014 and we are looking for any suggestions of where we should visit to experience the culture and countryside (areas of natural beauty). We would like to go off the b...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2014 8:27pm
by Regina Clinton
London to Chipping Campden
Hello All, What is the most efficient mode of train-bus connection that would get us from London to Chipping Campden. We will be very close to Paddington Station. Travel dates are Sept 19, 2013. Cheers, CC
Views: 315   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 9, 2014 3:25am
by eunice
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Free Forum powered by Bravenet