Return to Website

The Advocate FREEDOM Forum

Welcome! This forum is intended for civil discussion of worthwhile material. Please constrain entries to discussion of fairly intelligent questions and constructive ideas. 
Wit and humor in good taste are okay, but nonsensical gibberish will be deleted. 
Please participate.

The Advocate FREEDOM Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
g
Guy
Patriot Act II
ATTENTION PLEASE:   There are some very serious attempts being made at upper levels of our government to undermine or destroy our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  We are very nearly in a dictatorship at this moment, and once this Bill is in effect we wi...
Views: 898   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2003 12:25pm
by Guy
g
Guy
Helpful Entry Info
I've learned that this program only allows a single space after a period, so by using the HTML for the first space, then the space bar for the second, a standard double space is accomplished.  Like here.  And here.  Then a single line spacing can be...
Views: 713   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2003 11:28pm
by Guy
g
Guy
WELCOME
Welcome Everyone! I'm in the process of setting-up this forum feature, and this will be an experimental entry to learn how comments appear when typed-in. I hope you will participate here in a civil exchange of observations about topics posted elsewhere on my...
Views: 702   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2003 8:46am
by Guy
Free Forum powered by Bravenet