Return to Website

Four Winds Collection Message Forum

Welcome to the Four Winds Collection New Message Forum. We represent four US based foundries that make high quality reproduction bronze sculptures, limited edition, and original pieces of work. We have many early and historical photographs available and are always buying pre-1920's photographs. We also have a very large collection of Richard Stone Reeves equine limited edition prints available for sale. Remember to visit our home page. Thank you the Four Winds Collection. Please do not post "For Sale Ads" in the Message Forum. Use the classified ads.

Four Winds Collection Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I have 2 bronze statues signed F. Barbedienne and E.Guillemin 1873 need help

Don't know if you are still seeking info on this but I have a statue and was wanting the same info. Just found out for sure info on the artist and will pass on the website if you are still looking. "F Bargedienne is the foundry and Emile Coriolan Guillmin is the artist (1841 - 1907)

I have a horseman and found a similar one for $5500.00

Re: Re: I have 2 bronze statues signed F. Barbedienne and E.Guillemin 1873 need help

Hello:

I would like to buy the barbedienne statue you own and would like to see some photos of this piece.

Regards

Daljit