Return to Website

Four Winds Collection Message Forum

Welcome to the Four Winds Collection New Message Forum. We represent four US based foundries that make high quality reproduction bronze sculptures, limited edition, and original pieces of work. We have many early and historical photographs available and are always buying pre-1920's photographs. We also have a very large collection of Richard Stone Reeves equine limited edition prints available for sale. Remember to visit our home page. Thank you the Four Winds Collection. Please do not post "For Sale Ads" in the Message Forum. Use the classified ads.

Four Winds Collection Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Antique 327 porcelain teapots 308Chinaware big collection Invites visit

Respect webmaster :You good !
My 20 years collection ,antique Porcelain teapot 327 ,Honorably obtains ‘Great World DSJJNS' Credential ,World only series antique chinaware ,antique chinaware 308 big collections also is rare 。All antiques chinaware extreme has not imitated 。
My teapot net absolutely is the legitimate security!
Please allow to post、link,Invites visit。Thanks!
(City Shengzhou) Zhejiang China

Re: Antique 327 porcelain teapots 308Chinaware big collection Invites visit

Respect excellency:Your good!
I 20 years collection ,Antique Republic of China(1912-1949)Various designs gorgeous porcelain teapot327 ,The honor obtains‘Great World DSJJNS’ Credential 。Antique porcelain teapot series big collection world first ! In order to develop the antique enterprise and charitable organization needs to the ,to world collection domain Sells 。
Bestows Republic of China (1912-1949)High quality gorgeous chinaware 308 Also precious is rare 。For collector gorgeous magnificent exhibition ,The world unique splendid 。
All antique chinawares The extreme does not have the imitation and the cheat 。 Website extreme security 。The prestige and the behavior I am responsible extremely 。
Now selling price 380,000 US dollars ,Thanks!
City Shengzhou Zhejiang China
E-mail; xjx_588@tom.com
Jianxiong Xu Yours Faithfully