Preachers & Friends

Welcome Preachers And Friends

Return to Website

Welcome To The Forum

This forum is designed to be a place where preachers and our friends can fellowship in a Christian atmosphere. Rules: 1. Use only the KJV Bible in your post. 2. Do not use any foul or Non-Christian language. 3. Use good manners and keep a Christian Attitude. 4. Have a good time.

Welcome To The Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Gave gifts unto men

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Does God call women to preach?

Re: Gave gifts unto men

why No,Tit 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
Tit 2:4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
Tit 2:5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

No women are not called to preach!!!!

We do know that Jesus did not call any women to preach during His ministry.

I am young and don't understand everything, but I always thought men meant men and women meant women. God did not say he gave gifts unto men and women.

Women preachers are taking over everywhere.

My Pastor says it well when he say....There is no such creature as a woman preacher.