Return to Website

Emily's Living In New Orleans Forum

Live in New Orleans? Not yet but you would like to? Well drop on in and ask any and all your questions you might have about moving here. If you live here already, feel free to ask questions, post comments, or start a discussion. Look forward to hearing from you! Em

Emily's Living In New Orleans Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: what is the downside

Oh you hit the mark Crawfish! I have been back for 2 wks and already I've gained a few extra pounds. My husband too. The food here is so good, you just can't get it anywhere else in the world. I heard a joke once that New Orleanians love fried food so much that if they could they would fry water! Yes the food is good and everyone puts on a few extra pounds but at least you never run out of ideas on where to eat out

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Big downside - - - - - - your weight! All the good food here goes right to your hips, thighs, guts, etc.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i understand that you are trying to focus on the positives here, but what are the downsides? the wrap here in DC area is traffic problems, miami is gangs, denver is a horrible football team (hehehe). whats the wrap on new orleans?