Return to Website

Emily's Living In New Orleans Forum

Live in New Orleans? Not yet but you would like to? Well drop on in and ask any and all your questions you might have about moving here. If you live here already, feel free to ask questions, post comments, or start a discussion. Look forward to hearing from you! Em

Emily's Living In New Orleans Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Missing N.O.

Emily-

What a great web site you have. I'm a native New Orleanian living in exile in Sacramento, CA I've been here about 2 years and I really miss NO. I try to stay in touch with the happenings of the Big Easy as much as possible. Your friend Wendy at the young leadership council told me about your site. Anyway, keep up the great work of spreading the good news about our wonderful city. I'll do my part here in CA.

Re: Missing N.O.

Hi there!

Thanks for posting. Sorry you are living in exile. Hopefully one day you'll be able to move back. So how are you involved in the YLC if you are out of town? An ex-member keeping touch or just looking for info.?

Em

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Emily-

What a great web site you have. I'm a native New Orleanian living in exile in Sacramento, CA I've been here about 2 years and I really miss NO. I try to stay in touch with the happenings of the Big Easy as much as possible. Your friend Wendy at the young leadership council told me about your site. Anyway, keep up the great work of spreading the good news about our wonderful city. I'll do my part here in CA.

Re: Re: Missing N.O.

Actually I was just looking for those "New Orleans Proud to Call it Home." bumper stickers. I wanted to sport those around Sacramento!

Replying to:

Hi there!

Thanks for posting. Sorry you are living in exile. Hopefully one day you'll be able to move back. So how are you involved in the YLC if you are out of town? An ex-member keeping touch or just looking for info.?

Em

Replying to:

Emily-