BSHS ALUMNI MARCHING BAND MESSAGE BOARD

BSHS ALUMNI MARCHING BAND MESSAGE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: General

Hey guys! I just wanna let you know I have quite a few band pics if you want to use them. Just let me know how many / much you want.

Hey guys! How's everyone?!

I'm doin well,Joel came over yesterday...he was in town visiting his parents. We were having fun scanning and cropping pics that he had found at his house. I'm thinking about designating an assistant from each class to spread the word and to get lists of classmates and there current where abouts...Anyway talk to everyone later..

Hello to everyone who is reading this. I hope all is well for all of you. I just wanted to say hi and to let everyone that I have not seen in a VERY LOONNGG time that, yes in fact I am alive and recently married and loving every minute of not having to be in school anymore. Hugs and Kisses to all!!!!!!!

Congrats Brandi! I'm assuming this is Brandi Cooper, right? Who's the lucky guy...is it Chip or Timmy, or a different Gerhardstein. You'll have to post some of the wedding pics!

oh yeah, Corey, I recently went through the Bellevue Alumni website and forwarded your email to some band members there. Hope that helps.

Hey Corey I went through some of my grandma's pictures and I have found some. I really dont know a whole lot about my scanner so if you want I can bring them over and give them to you, and I dont mind helping. Hope that all is well with everyone and that everyone is happy. Email me or whatever and let me know is you need help or want me to drop by. Hugs and kisses to all!!!!

Brandi - I sent you an email you can bring them over or help me scan them if ya have time...just let me know when you stopping by...thanks corey

Hey Corey,
Got the site up pretty quick! I was thinking maybe a bunch of us could get together and hang out sometime, maybe bring pics and stuff to work on, and try and get ahold of other band members....just an idea. Would be nice to see everyone. Take care everyone!