Return to Website

Wychall Wanderers

Welcome to our message board. Whether it's a question , a message for your team mates  or just something you want to get off your chest  please leave your comments below. 

Wychall Wanderers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cup game

great game today,just remember its not always about the result,its not always about winning, playing for each other, being part of a team performance helping each other through difficult games thats what it is all about, if you stick together and play for each other the results will come for you. once again well played everyone.(well done MATT great game)

Re: cup game

Thanks (I think!) for the new nickname Shane.

Well done to all the team on yesterday's performance, you never gave up until the final whistle . Great goal Kyle, we were unlucky not to score a few more, I'm sure the goals were smaller this week . Some great saves Matt, I see you've been practising your gymnastics again this week and great tackling and chasing balls by Hussain, Shane and Simo, you continued to put them under pressure. Great support from John, Luke, Jordan and Tom. Tom i've got a new name for you after yesterdays game, the terrier!! . Well done all of you.

I hope Matt, John and Joe have recovered from their injuries, I have to say stuntman it is unusual to see you coming off the pitch with an injury .

Brad, my car is ready for you...extra dirty after yesterday

Homer notice the match report, done early..just for you! Anyway I'm off now to buy some frozen mash!!

Thanks for the report Mrs Osbourne. Well done to all the boys for putting in so much effort on Sunday. You never gave up from the first to the last whistle. Keep playing like that and the goals will come, watch out Sheldon!!!

Well done on the Man of the Match "Cat", you had a brilliant game. Hope the Watchman is back next week and feeling better, I reckon he was alright, Emma just wanted a lie in after not getting one on Saturday morning!!!

See you all Wednesday at training for more passing...passing...passing...passing!!!

Excellent game by all the players - you were great! .Nice one Shane - great game mate Super goal Kyle and great all round play - Cool Super battling by John, Tom, Jordan, Luke T and Simo and Hussain and what can you say about the cat Well done and keep it up. Even their manager was impressed and he thought we were from a higher league - nice compliment to all of you.

Keep working on the passing - you've already got the team work!