Return to Website

Wychall Wanderers

Welcome to our message board. Whether it's a question , a message for your team mates  or just something you want to get off your chest  please leave your comments below. 

Wychall Wanderers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
todays home game

A great team performance in patches, unlucky with the to own goals,if we continue to do the things were good at the results will come(well done matt and luke for man of the match)keep you heads up for the next game.

Re: todays home game

I can't say too much as I didn't see too much today (must change the batteries in my alarm clock!!)

But what I did see was some solid tackling and some great passing and yet again some outstanding saves from the cat. Great goal Style Man, you kept your cool and put it away well. A great feat considering Callowbrook haven't let in many goals this season... )

If it's any consolation boys I heard they were two cracking goals

Well done everyone and well done on man of the match the cat and so solid..

Re: todays home game

Well Done Kyle - great comments from a great Captain .

I must say I was extremely proud of all of you today. . You battled and never gave up - especially against a determined swifts team. The results will come if we continue to believe in ourselves as a team. As Kyle has said, well done to both Matt and Simo for joint man of the match.

Signing off now as I want to have my dinner. Well done to all and keep smiling.