Return to Website

Wychall Wanderers

Welcome to our message board. Whether it's a question , a message for your team mates  or just something you want to get off your chest  please leave your comments below. 

Wychall Wanderers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This week's match report

OK...the time has come, after reading this message board for the last couple of months I now feel the need to comment on the contents of this week's match report.

Although the report is well written (much better than the previous reporter whom I believe has now got a job on Peoples Friend magazine looking at 100 things to do with sprouts) and describes the action as shown in the highlights on Sky Sports; I am a little concerned about the frequent mentions of "Birmingham City" and "The Blue Army", please be aware of the sensitivity of your readers who have class and are not used to such references.

Also, for those of you that doubt I am the REAL Martin O'Neill ask Grandfather Clock, who I have known for a very long time.

Well done on your football so far , keep up the good work and enjoy playing football as part of a team who give their all.
"THE" Martin O'Neill

Re: This week's match report

Homer,

Thanks for the mention in this weeks match report.

My guest appearance was to enjoy the selection of cakes and goodies that were promised by your goodself recently, however I was dismayed to find that you had either:

a) Forgotten to bring them....
b) Eaten them all before I got there..
c) Left them in the car....

I shall be making another celebrity appearance at next weeks fixture and look forward to enjoying a hearty breakfast as promised.
If of course..it's not too cold!

Grandmother Clock,

Why are you so obsessed with tea and cakes!!!

Grandmother Clock & the rest of my audience,

In my defence, the Blue Army statement was directed at the colour of our kit, which if you haven't noticed is Blue!! The reference to Birmingham City Centre was merely pointing out that my son could be heard in the centre of a nearby metropolis!!

However, I will take on board your constructive criticism and ensure that I am not "colourist" in the future, I enjoy nothing better than a good "Claret", but then Chelski will start having a go - I cannot win!!

Whatever happened to freedom of the press - I might defect to the News of the World for next week.

On second thoughts, I might have to watch Manchester United play then - maybe not.

Luke is now shouting statements about Manchester United from the bath, I can't believe I let him support that team. He needs to support a decent team like the mighty Swindon Town.!!

Signing off, see you at training.

Homer.