Return to Website

Wychall Wanderers

Welcome to our message board. Whether it's a question , a message for your team mates  or just something you want to get off your chest  please leave your comments below. 

Wychall Wanderers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Homer going "Into the Woods"

For those of you now aware, I am performing in a musical next week at the Solihull Library Theatre from Monday to Saturday night. Tickets are still available and they are priced £10 for Monday, £12 for Tuesday to Thursday and £14 for Friday and Saturday nights. The musical is called Into the Woods and I play the Big Bad Wolf and Price Charming - but you would have probably guessed that already!!

If anyone is interested in coming to the see the show, it starts at 7:30, then let me know and I can sort some tickets out. Either reply to this message and drop me a text message on 07900 587346, or let me know tomorrow at the game.

Re: Homer going "Into the Woods"

Not sure I've seen that episode of the Simpsons so put us down for 2 places please. Will confirm date tomorrow. .Got to worth paying to see you in tights

Good luck tonight Homer

don't break a leg......

Andy, are you ready for tonight..............we promise we won't heckle too much!!

Crumble Delight wants good seats and a good performance or she'll be asking for her money back

Grandmother clock is bringing tea and sandwiches for the interval and I'm bringing the score cards and the water bottle

No pressure then!!!

See you later

What a performance

Well what can we say...what a great performance...the star of the show has to be Prince Charming...or should we say Prince "Not So" Charming!!!!

The wolf also looked vaguely familiar, have we seen him on a Sunday at our game, he was strangely very good in his role (a bit too good, obviously someone has been rehearsing alot!!)..

Great costumes, excellent stage hands..(not sure who they were but they deserve a special mention!!)

If this was Film (no sorry Theatre 2006) it would get 5 stars - Highly recommended....

Enjoy the rest of the week and we hope you're not too tired after the "after show" party...

Good bye from your stage door groupies!

Im Back

Im here... back from the DEAD,YOU ALL WILL BE DEAD I CURSE YOU ALLL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA