Return to Website

Wychall Wanderers

Welcome to our message board. Whether it's a question , a message for your team mates  or just something you want to get off your chest  please leave your comments below. 

Wychall Wanderers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
8 players v 7

Hi Lads,

Great game today me might have lost but we played better footy than them, my mom {boring} has reminded me to tell you NOT to chew the bottles as they are new!!

Great game everyone...brilliant penalty save Matt and we did well to defend all those free kicks!!!! - I didn't think we were that tough!! , great tackling everyone, especially Hussain, Simo, Watchman and Entertainer, good runs wizard, great game Stuntman, duke and another good game styleman, . Styleman you should have got at least two penalties..but never mind....it will be fair when they play us at our ground. have a good week at school everyone...see you on Wednesday..

Re: 8 players v 7

well done everyone, the result doesn't reflect the game you played. jordan I thought you had a great game yesterday some great passing and you and tom had that fella in your pocket!

Nice reaction to your penalty save Matt, great to see and well deserved!!

unlucky kyle, but lucky to come away without a big injury!!! , you caused them no end of problems, hacking you down was the only way they could stop you - well done mate.

great passing and clearing by harvey and shane, simo and hussain, some great tackles - i don't think they liked them tho..

Simo, Luke and Hussain you went close again this week...it was just not meant to be.

Never mind, Keep your heads up boys, your determination was brilliant yesterday!

Next week is a new game and a new challenge

well done on man of the match Hussain you had a wicked game

i also heard that dans football rattle has broken and we won't here it next week..thats a shame isn't it?