Return to Website

Wychall Wanderers

Welcome to our message board. Whether it's a question , a message for your team mates  or just something you want to get off your chest  please leave your comments below. 

Wychall Wanderers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Easter

SECRET TRAINING

the only traing you oldies do is SLEEPING and drinking in the PUB

but us lads do more secret training than you do like FOOTBALL

yeh bring it on!

Yeah Jack, but the moms are the secret weapon!! We are well fit,running after you lot.Some of the moms are gonna put moustaches on and bag loads of goals!! .Us girls like lots of bags and shoes!!!!

Hi Emma its no good wearing high heels shoes and hand bags they wont help you

you at least need some trainers or football boots you might stay on your feet then and not slip over

this is a proper battle so.....no pulling hair or biting

p.s. did you say that you mums were like a load of old bags

Be careful Jack..my mum's just reminded me that comments like that might not get me any food or clean clothes or I might have to go Shopping!!!

Lads - a good tactic for the game is to just run..they will NEVER catch up with us!!

Im a bit scared though because I know Sid plays football already so we need to mark him tightly!! - Thunderbolt thats your job

See you next week at the battle ground

Dynamo....

Hi dynamo I didnt mean to upste your mum

i think all the mums are lovely, my dad said to play emma up as she was talking about loads of bags and things!

All are mums are brilliant fantastic super! I wish they were on our side really

its alright..she said she was only joking me!!

I think the mums are on our side because they know we are going to win..yea..

AHH! you know us mums and dads are your biggest supporters,but I've got some James Bond high heels that even do the washing up!-the oldies are gonna win.

OF COURCE, THATS IF YOU OLDIES CAN COOK UP ANOUF ENERGYTO MAKE IT TO THE PITCH

Homer don't forget the medical bag...I have a feeling it may be needed!!!!

First of all, I would like to apologise for my son's spelling - I will be having words!!

Secondly, I will of course bring along the medical bag on Wendesday, more for me than anyone else.

Can't wait to put you all in your place. Not sure about keeping up the pace for the whole game, might have to take it steady at the back. In fact, might have to take it very steady!! See you all on Wednesday for the Tythe Barn Showdown!!!!

hi all
hope you had a good easter
thanks for the eggs pete paul and homer
see you tommorow when we will thrash the old sleepieheads

Hi everyone

I hope all u old grandpars and grandma's R raining before u pull a muscle.

hi hussain
i wouldnt say that they dont have any muscels!!!

oh and hussain
is that meant 2 say raining or training?

WHAT win for UNITED 7-1

were gonna beat are dads by that much
or maybe more

see yah later

Well done boys a good result against some physical challenges (you know who you are GY!!)

Can you let me know who scored the goals for Wychall??

Also well done to the ref who was suffering and then had to contend with back chat from the "older" players!!!!