Return to Website

The Dailyness Messageboard

The Dailyness Messageboard: For the true connosiseur of facts. Pull up a chair and help yourself to a large portion of NEWS

The Dailyness Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

just an idea for u, why not write an article on dragonflies? if u r interested, i have recently aquired a clone of the rarest species of dragonfly ever! i hope you are as excited about this as me. [

ps. you might have noticed that i am slightly obsessed with dragonflies. This is nothinjg to worry about, according to my therapist, and i should merely be detained until the men in white coats arrive

Favourite colour of hat apples

Re: No Subject

Dear Contributor,

Although the prospect of looking at a rare dragonfly is a most exciting one, and will no doubt cause weeks of unrest here at Dailyness Towers, I am afraid we will be unavailable to write an article specifically aimed at dragonflies.

If, you see, we were to write an in depth report on these insects which you have a passing interest in, then we would have to do the same for every other creature.

Please feel free to send us your own report on dragonflies, and it will be put up on The Quotable You page.

Regards,

-Dailyness Editorial Team

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

just an idea for u, why not write an article on dragonflies? if u r interested, i have recently aquired a clone of the rarest species of dragonfly ever! i hope you are as excited about this as me. [

ps. you might have noticed that i am slightly obsessed with dragonflies. This is nothinjg to worry about, according to my therapist, and i should merely be detained until the men in white coats arrive

Favourite colour of hat The Dailyness' staff like all fruit equally.

Re: No Subject

As much as I do not wish to appear the 'spoilsport', I feel it must be pointed out that if this certain dragonfly has replicated then its rarity must surely be drastically reduced?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Favourite colour of hat Ivory