Return to Website

www.harleyfanzone.com

Webmaster: PeterJH

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Wout

Altho the guy don't like me now, taking on someone else's thoughts, and not knowing the whole story, I'll STILL wish you a very happy birthday mate.... who else would 1st if not me lol

Have a great day

Happy Birthday M8

Hapy Birthday Wout, have yourself a wonderful day. Anything planned Grinderman?

Re: For Wout

Happy Birthday Mr wout put your feet up and have a very long siesta today

phil

happy birthday wout

Happy birthday you old bugger. There's a little something in the post for you and it's not a bottle of advocaat. Remember, for health & safety reasons, use a 60w bulb on your cake rather than all those candles i.e. NOT

Happy Birthday Wout.

All the best Wout,

Thanks for the tip-off, Ray, and happy birthday, Wout!

What would we do w'out you?

I wrote you a little song:

I can't live
If living is w'out you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is w'out you
I can't give
I can't give anymore...

Mike

Many happy returns Wout, you'll soon be catching me up ! Maybe you might want to think about giving the wailing Portugese women a rest now that you are entering the homeward stretch !!

Nice song Mike/Seamus,
must have some long days in Spain!

Happy Birthday, Wout !

Hey Wout,

Have a good day, fine evening and a very nice borrel.

many thanks to you all. very much appreciated! been a nice day. had some pancakes to remind of my younger youth and now perhaps for a few drinks ....

Have a good one old chap!
plenty of Coffee on Friday,after your big night?

Happy Birthday Wout, a man of eclectic and impeccable taste. (Well, in music anyway!)

many thanks indeed gentlemen. i restricted myself to a mild couple gin + tonics. most pleasnt. tonight will be a few more than I fear. it's a hard job but somebody has to do it!

"Nice song Mike/Seamus,
must have some long days in Spain!"

Hilarious "ONE / ANON / ETC."!

Maybe some of us are just quicker-thinking than others?

Please email me if you have a problem. I'll try and help you. (You have to click on that little icon below my name).

Mike

Many thanks for the 'little something' Graeme. you are a true gentleman even if you may deny it till you're red in the face....
anyway, somewhat the worse for wear today so will study only tomorrow! Thanks again!

Doh! I go away for 3 days and miss Wishing one of my dearest Harley mates many Happy Returns

Wout hope it was a good en !
so are you older than me now?

many thanks deborah. must admit your absence from among the well-wishers had not been met with less than a tear or 2! such an emotional occasion!

Now that's what I call dutch courage