splinty's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

splinty's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Splinty

matt i will buy a procceser and ram but i cant afford a graphics card so can i use your mx.....lol thanks

matt i bet you cant do this at any other jobs except if you worked at an internet cafe....lol its so cool.....

na g, just the box lol, i an;t going to carry the big screen about and shi*, but yea i am getting a new hard drive anyways, and when can we go get all your ****, cause i want to get it all sorted before school starts, also i might be getting a laptop, cause there mean,lol but yea i want to jst get the case, oh and i want you hhd 2 cause i f i take it out its going to **** up all the setting and i cant be bothed doing all that ****, is that ok?

dry

no does that mean i am just left with the screen and **** and you take the rest....

Come

come to new market and we will sort it out...okkkkkk lol

um well no all i want is the box, like the tower? youve like had it all holz man, come on dont be sad.

Wait

the tower with everything inside....come to newmarket

Idea

why dont you just use your hard drive in the twins pc

cause i dont have it here and i dont have that hard drive anyway, i had to use it at home for the other pc, what wrong with me using it? only for like a week, ok? its basicly all my really.... or ill just a ke all my **** in it and put it my one at home, but i would be so much easier to jsut take the case, so all the installing and **** doesnt have to be done..

Okkk

We will see if you come to new market in 2 hours time... it will be a lot easier to talk there.... okk

you know toni richards girlfriend she is a B!t@**& i hate her so much. tell when you come...

alright i might, but twins arent back yet.. and were going to go into town ,wan and chris and ray are coming to, so ill ssee if we can get in but thats a bit too early?? what time do you finsh work?

What????

i cant come after work cause like my dad tkes me home and i wont be allowed to stay so that means that you have to come at lunch.....try around 12 or 1 you choose or just come by your self....lol

ahhahahahahhahahhah y? i thought she was nice.. waht has she done? oh yea i have gone super sain in typing now :D

hmmmmm ok i might, how come oyur not allowed to stay in town, you know my parents are like all good now, i just go to them " im going up to aukz k?" and there like "ok but your your own responsibilty lol" its bad, but are you like grounded?, howis work anyway?

oi ill be like, 5 mins just go to take a ****. lol

text me when you come back on k?

what do you think of her?
http://www.pbase.com/mfgupload/image/38303124

cool

i am back... she isnt bad..

wat the hell????