Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE GREAT RESET – Abby K (4/28/24 at 11:11 am)

THE GREAT RESET – Abby K (4/28/24 at 11:11 am)

THE GREAT RESET – Abby K LINK
By 444 Prophecy News on 2024/05/19

THE GREAT RESET
MAY 18, 2024 4:46 PM
ABBY K
Message received on 28/04/24 at 11:11 am

Isaiah 40:31: but those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint
THE GREAT RESET has began. I am making all things new. I am pouring out My Spirit in great measure and My Sons shall arise with great anointing. The old is gone, the old is rolling away as I usher in the new. I am ushering in what has laid hidden for long, to spring forth. The new wine is flowing and the wineskins are full to carry out My will on earth and establish My Kingdom.

Those that arising with great anointing have had a total mind shift. Their focus is not on earthly things but the things above. They are operating on a different frequency straight to Zion. Their bodies, souls and spirits have been captured in the heavenlies where I am aligning their entire being to operate as one. I am making their body, soul and spirit blameless, carrying nothing of this world, of the flesh, but clothed in My light, in My full armour to stand as one great Army, mighty soldiers under one Captain- The Lord of Heaven’s Hosts.

They are My battle axes that have laid down everything to take their positions in My end time army. They will take the spoils of war as they shine My light throughout the earth. The world is covered in darkness, great calamities coming to your world, but these ones are rising above the darkness to rescue the souls of men from the enemy’s evil agendas.

Man has loved worldly pleasures, the joys and lusts of the flesh which is what has brought your world to this point. Sin is at its fullest and My cup of wrath is overflowing ready to be poured upon the earth and its inhabitants. The signs are all around you but many ignore and wish them away. Yet these signs are to lead you to Me, to come out of the world and realize that time is no more and you cannot continue to slumber. But you have seen, and have covered your head to hide yourself from what is right in front of you.

Well, the events that these signs pointed to and are now pointing you to, are about to wake you up from your sleep and they will do so suddenly. I am done calling and calling and begging you to come, to arise to My truths, but you have not listened. Yet you will be the same ones calling to Me asking why I am allowing for these things to happen. Do you not realize that it is your sin that has brought you My judgments upon your world? For the wages of sin is death! Yet I offer eternal life through My Son as a way out. Have you hearkened to My call? Where man are you now as I speak these words? Do I not say seek Me while I may still be found? I am here calling and calling but you turn the other way and listen to your false teachers.

Now, the day of reckoning is here and it grieves Me to see you perish. I want you to come to Me out of free will, but you have made it clear whom you have chosen, and it is not I, the One Who created you and Who has loved you through and through. Now, this world has been judged and each will receive their just rewards, good or bad, for it is the fruit of what you have sown.

Now begins the great reset as I make all things new. It may not seem so, but you will see the old disappear as the new takes their positions- both good and evil as the devil also has his army that he continues to position. He always for positions of honour in the world stage. But I thrive in hidenness, specializing on the ordinary, the hated and looked down upon. But now they are about to arise on glory, in power and authority for great will be their exploits throughout the earth as they witness My kingdom. Not only is My kingdom near, but it is now here as I establish it through My faithful chosen ones, who carry My kingdom within them. The unseen is about to be SEEN as My Glory covers the earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE GREAT RESET - Abby K

Endtimepropheticmessengers144k
6.55K subscribers
May 23, 2024

Prophetic words, revelation, understanding.