Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Tompson (17 Nov 2012) "Imminent War! A possible word from the Lord."

"Tompson (17 Nov 2012)
"Imminent War! A possible word from the Lord."

This morning (5/26/24), this....

"Tompson (17 Nov 2012)
"Imminient War! A possible word from the Lord."

....was sent from Elana Hearon (hearon7@yahoo.com)

THANKS MUCH!!!!!!!!

Tompson (17 Nov 2012)
"Imminient War! A possible word from the Lord." LINK

Dear Doves, this is what I feel is a word of the Lord given to me in Sept 17. I am learning to hear from the voice of Jesus and wanted to share this with you. If you feel this is not of God feel free to share it with me but if you feel it is please share it with me. Thanks either way. Some of it was omitted because it was personal revelation. I included what I felt was a universal message.

Sept 17, 2012 1:38pm

Surely, I say unto you that these are the final days of my time as this on the earth. The time is coming is now even at the door where my spirit shall removed in the way it operates now. My Spirit shall not always strive with man. I want you to know this and know it for sure. The times are coming upon the peoples of this earth times of trouble and severe famine. The time has come for my spirit to removed from the masses. I am going to send the prophets to Jerusalem in this season. The time has come for my bride to prepared. I have asked that you and other would join me in prayer and fasting for the nation of Israel as she is about to enter the doors of War. It is time for Israel to enter war once again. It is time for my people lead the nations to war. For this is the season of war.

What would ask of me? Says the Lord would you ask for riches? Would ask for more money…what would ask of me says the Lord. I will tell you what you should ask of me. You should ask of me for wisdom and understanding as to the day hour and you are in. You are in the Last Days the very last moments of recorded history. The time has come says The Lord…THE TIME HAS COME! THERE IS NO MORE TIME TO LOOK FOR REPENTANCE IT IS HAS COME THE DOOR IS OPEN IN HEAVEN AND I AM RUSHING TO GATHER MY BRIDE FROM THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH.

ISRAEL IS THE SIGN

There is a time coming on the earth where will men look for me….But I will not be found by them …though they look diligently…for me. I am coming to take my bride away from all…For she is prepared for me…Glorious and wonderful.

I am coming so soon…to reveal the hearts of men. The wickedness inside of them will now be exposed and open. Just as you are come to me. Just as you are child be free. For I love you with a perfect love.

It is not for the season of my return or the day or hour you can know. But what I can tell you is this. The Time has come for war…it is time for Israel to enter war once again and bring through their suffering peace. It is my people who bear the burden of peace for they are the flag of war and riot.

Lord Jesus what about the open door I saw you standing in front of in Heaven you were clothed with glory and gold and the clouds where lit with light and gold. It appeared there was a congregation gathered near you?

The gate of heaven is open and the Earth will soon see that I the Lord am coming in great glory with the saints gathered with me. I am coming for my bride it is time for my people to be joined with the saints of Heaven. The time is up. The time has come. The end is now. The end not of all things but of things known as they are now. The end of comfort the end of ease the end of peace. The TRIBULATION HAS COME UPON MAN AND IT IS TIME THAT THE ANTICHRIST BE TOTALLY REVEALED. HE IS THE MAN OF SIN THE MAN OF PERIDITION. HE IS NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS HE IS ANOTHER . HE IS UNREVEALED TO YOU BUT IS SOON GOING TO BE REVELEAD.

ISRAEL IS GOING TO WAR MY CHILD AND THEY WILL BRING THE WORLD INTO THIS WAR. THE WAR IS THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION. THIS WAR WILL CLAIM UNTOLD NUMBERS OF LIFE. THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD WILL MOURN AND WEEP FOR THE GRASS AND THE TREES WILL BE NO MORE. THERE WILL BE SUCH SUFFERING UPON THE LAND IN THESE DAYS THAT MANY WILL CRY OUT FOR DEATH AND DEATH WILL NOT FIND THEM. I AM COMING NOW TO DELIVER MY CHILDREN FROM THE WRATH OF GOD AND THE FAILURE OF MAN. THE MAN THAT DEPENDS ON HIS OWN STRENGTH WILL NOT SEE GOD BUT THOSE WHO CALL UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD TO BE SAVED WILL BE DELIVERED.

Re: "Tompson (17 Nov 2012) "Imminent War! A possible word from the Lord."

The time for war has come Israel will raise her flags and march upon the Land of Shinar. The Land of Iran. The Land I have given her to tread over. She is going to deliver the world from the threat of Iran. The Threat of Iran will be no more….I ask you to pray for Netanyahu he is my child though not through Jesus but as a child of Israel he is mine and mine alone. I am using him as a great General in these last days. He will have to utter the decree of war and it will be done in his time. Iran has lifted its fist against my children long enough. I am now lifting my fist against Iran and they will not escape my wrath. My child is mine and none take them from me.

Time to go time to get ready …time to depart…Pack your bags and get ready for the time to go has come. The sign is this the flag of Israel will be seen by you you will see it and know it…When you see the Flag of Israel flying where it is not supposed to be High…but not right you are to pack your bags and get ready to go for your departure will be swift and quick. The flag of Israel is only to be flown by my children not by her enemies her enemies will fly her flag. (FALSE FLAG OF ISRAEL)

Before this Word of the Lord Came I had never even heard the term False Flag attack after I heard this word. I heard that term everywhere!