Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TELL THEM! – Anonymous (Jun 12, 2024)

TELL THEM! – Anonymous (Jun 12, 2024)
By 444 Prophecy News on 2024/06/12 LINK

@thelordismyshepherd2576
1 hour ago
https://444prophecynews.com/tell-them-anonymous/

My son, write down these words I give to you, for I am the Lord thy God and there is no other like me.

Behold, my judgements come swiftly upon the Earth for man has forsaken me, the Lord Almighty and in their foolish pride and arrogance they go on carousing,
deceiving and defiling themselves with every abomination upon the Earth. (Jeremiah 48:29) (Matthew 15:19-20)

I AM The Lord God almighty, who was, who is and is to come and I am not mocked for it is written,
just as it was in the days of Noah so also shall it be when the Son of Man returns like a thief in the night for his bride. (Galatians 6:7) (1 Thessalonians 5:1-4)

My son, on that day true judgement will begin, Woe! Woe! I say to the inhabitants of the Earth for the day of the Lord is upon you!
The enemy has lulled my people to sleep with entertainment, comfort, wealth, idolatry and lust.
Though having eyes to see they do not perceive, though having ears to hear they do not hear nor understand. (Ezekiel 30:2-4) (Ezekiel 12:2) (Hosea 4:6)

Mankind walks steadily on the wide path to destruction, like cattle fattened for the slaughter. (Jeremiah 51:37-41)
Behold, the harvest is plentiful but the labourers are few. As I separate the wheat from the chaff many shall fall away but he who abides in me I shall abide in him and I will protect all who are mine for I am the Lord and I have spoken. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

Tell them! Proclaim my works among the heathen so that my name shall be glorified and unrepentant man may turn to me.
AM I not the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob who led my people out of captivity in Egypt through my servant Moses?
Take heart therefore, for I am in control. Be anxious and fearful of nothing.
Remember my promises, remember my faithfulness, and abide in my love for I Yahweh, I am love. (Deuteronomy 32:3) (1 John 4:7-12) (Matthew 10:27)

It is through faith in me that our relationship grows, thus your capacity to experience and walk in my glory bearing my Son’s image shall also increase.
And so it shall be for all Eternity for my love has no limits and the depths thereof immeasurable. My children have only just begun to scratch the surface of the insurmountable riches of my glory as I pour out my Spirit upon all who seek me in these last days. (1 Corinthians 2:9) (Acts 2:17)

Read my word, seek me in the quiet place, talk to me, I am always listening. Come to me, all who are weary and heavy laden
and I shall give you rest. Focus only on me, your rock, your salvation, Yeshua Hamaschiach and not your sins, your flesh or this World,
for only I have overcome the World and it is only through me that you also shall overcome. Therefore, I say take heart, be courageous, walk by faith in daily repentance.
When you sin, do not tarry, for there is no more time, return to me in repentance and I will wash your garments in my blood and make you as white as snow. (Isaiah 1:18)

That is all for now beloved, Shalom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TELL THEM!! JUNE 12,2024 ANONYMOUS

The Lord Is My Shepherd
15.5K subscribers
Jun 12, 2024

JESUS LOVES YOU REPENT OF SINS 🙏🔥🌴🦋✝️