Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Welcome to the Watchmen On The Wall Forum

Isaiah 62:6

I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day or night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 KJV

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

If you would like to post, please send me an email at hogwoodk@gmail.com
Dreams
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: “The sea is come up upon Babylon" Thine End Has Come! Be Ready Bride! – Justin Adkinson 12

Soon there will be no more time in this church age of grace. God is about to abruptly remove his grace from the earth, and all that will be left to do, if you want to make it to heaven, is to die for your faith in Jesus Christ. Many in the world today die for their faith in Jesus and have in the past. But when God removes his grace from the earth, this church age of grace will be over, and all that will be left will be great tribulation, like this world has never seen before or will ever see again.

Is He Worthy? God told me that his Son is not enough for most christians. Is He Worthy of your time? Was His death on the cross not enough for you to fully surrender your will? Was His death not enough for you to pray three times a day in your prayer closet, while seeking him on your face, in humble submission? Is He Worthy for you to seek him with all your heart, to know the truth about what is going on in the world right now? Or is it easier to live for your family and friends, so you don’t cause anyone to dislike you? The fear of man is within the church today, and that is why not many are standing boldly for Jesus, and the truth found in God’s word.

Jesus is coming for his watchful and ready bride. Will you be ready with your lamp filled with oil? Get oil by spending time in your prayer closet. Get oil by having a repentant and humble heart. Do you still love this world and refuse to hear what the Lord is saying through his watchmen? Then you may end up in the pit because NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW! No one!

I stand upon my tower and I see what the Lord has shown me, so I am sounding the alarm! Destruction and desolation will hit this nation. Many will perish in their willful ignorance. The pit enlarges itself to accept all who choose to go there for trusting in man and loving this world. Those that reject the truth that Jesus is coming, and the destruction of this world that we know, will be left behind, or find themselves facing the fire of God, or the antichrist and his mark.

Jeremiah 51:42
“The sea is come up upon Babylon: she is covered with
the multitude of waves thereof.”
43 “Her cities are a desolation, a dry land, and a wilderness,
a land wherein no man dwelleth, neither doth any son of
man pass thereby.”

The oceans that surround Mystery Babylon, Pacific, Gulf, and Atlantic will cover the land just as God has warned in his word, as we read here with wisdom and understanding. He has warned with dreams and visions that he has given to many in these last days, who are utilizing social media platforms in order to share around the world. He is using willing vessels that are obedient to his Spirit within them, to warn all who have ears to hear before it’s too late. These dreams that God has given many to share speak of waters covering the land, and coming upon this nation through great tsunamis. These waves will be so great in size that skyscraper buildings will break in half like a tooth pick. What God has shown to his willing vessels is, that the water will cover the land for hundreds of miles, and not just a few, as we have seen in the recent past.

The Lord God is merciful and gracious and long-suffering to us all. His long-suffering will soon come to an abrupt end when he takes the bride of Christ home. That is why he is warning through obedient vessels. Wake up! Take heed! Repent before it’s too late!

-Justin Adkinson
A Watchman until I am called home

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DESOLATION IS COMING! THINE END HAS
COME! BE READY BRIDE! - JUSTIN ADKINSON

The Lord Is My Shepherd
15.5K subscribers
Jun 14, 2024

JESUS LOVES YOU REPENT OF SINS 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥