Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You

Dear Norwood Park Imperials,

Sorry it has taken me awhile to get back to all of you. Alissa, Colin, and I wish to thank you for all the wonderful posts, cards, notes, flowers, visits, and prayers you have sent us since Bruce's death. The memorial on this web site was tremendous. I sent this address to many people so they could see who Bruce was before he even met me and I cannot tell you how many people have told me they really enjoyed the memorial. Drum Corps and the people who made the Norwood Park Imperials the great corps that it was for so many years are part of what made Bruce who he was. Bruce loved the corps and remembered those times with joy and pride in being a part of a trulyl great Drum Corps. The work he put into the history of NP Imperials was a work of love. He had completed the book so I have been busy finding it in his files and have started printing it so that we will have it ready for presentation at the end of this month. One of the best things that has happened over the past year or so is that Bruce was able to reconnect with so many of his old Norwood friends and to meet so many new people who were a part of the corps. Alissa and I will be atttending the presentation to the Norwood Park Historical Society on the 28th and look forward to meeting some of you then. Thank you, again for all of your support.

Joanne, Alissa, and Colin Borck