Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Corpsrep.com

I am not certain what this means, but my dear friend Mike Rein (from the Royal-Air Alumni Corps) and the Michigan Marauders (as a kid) has informed me that the Norwood Park Imperials will be the "featured" drum corps this coming Saturday October 20th.....on the subject website...... corpsrep.com???

What did you do in the Corps? Soprano

What years were you a Corps member? Cadets 61-62...Imperials 63-67

Re: Corpsrep.com

Sounds interesting. It is news to me too.

What did you do in the Corps? drummer

What years were you a Corps member? 1958-1963

What it means, gentlemen, is that the corpsrep.com web site will cover the Norwood Park Imperials directly on its home page, thus everyone going to the site will see us first.

For example, today (Thursday), the featured corps is Madison, on Sunday it will be the Reilly Raiders.

The corpsrep site is rather cluttered with boxes, links, different weird colors, and too much text spread across the page. Of course, that's just a personal observation, but it means that the important stuff is often hard to see. Naturally, that's not a problem with our site.

But it's a terrific reference site with lots of detail about hundreds of drum corps, and I find it fascinating to navigate around and just browse for stuff that I remember from 45 years ago.

You will also find that you can register yourself as a member of the Imperials, and you will see that some of us have already done so.

It is an outstanding collection of drum corps material and is available by clicking the link provided on our LINKS page.

Thanks for the info, Bill.

What did you do in the Corps? Drumline

What years were you a Corps member? 1960-1965

An interesting site. Some good pictures of the Imperials over the years are shown, as well as corps repertoires and contest results.

Check it out at: www.corpsreps.com

I was browsing through the site the other day
and I noticed you can add your name to Norwood,but
do you have to pay a fee to do this?

What did you do in the Corps? French Horn

What years were you a Corps member? 1957 thru 1963

Richj:

I believe that the answer is YES, you must pay a fee.

Have any other alums viewed this site and the NP feature?