Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Passing

The Mother of Jim Fiduccia, Imperials manager in the mid to late 70's, passed away on Wednesday. She lived into her 90's, and spent at least the past 30 years (that I know of) living with Jim and Diane. Those of us who have aging parents know what a sacrifice that can be, and Jim and Diane shouldered it for much longer than anyone I've ever known.

Jim and Diane guided so many Imperial kids through so many years, first with the Cadets, and then with the A corps. They dealt with very tough financial times, loss of membership to bigger corps, and staff difficulties, all while always keeping the best interests of the members first. We all owe them so much.

At this time, what we owe them most is our thoughts and prayers. Apparently she passed peacefully, which is always a relief. Please keep Jim and Diane, along with Cathy and the rest of their family, in your thoughts and prayers today.

What did you do in the Corps? Snare, Drum Major, Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79

Re: Passing

Thank you so much for the kind words, Bob. It has been a tough few weeks. Gram passing was sad but a blessing in many ways. Mom and Dad have always given of themselves whether to their time with the Corps or taking care of Gram. My hopes and prayers are now that it is their time to ..Heck do whatever they want in life.

Thanks again for the words and my thoughts are always with you and your family also.

What did you do in the Corps? Color Guard (Rifle)

What years were you a Corps member? 1973 to 1978