Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHASE BANK SUPPORTS COMMUNITY GROUPS

In this case, this includes drum corps. The contest called the "Big Idea"

In the first part the Cavaliers were one of 100 that won a $25,000 grant. Also: Phantom Regiment, Carolina Crown and the Colts!

Now there is a second part where a corps can win $1,000,000.00.

All you have to do is vote (and get all your friends to vote also)!

Follow the Cavalier link: http://www.cavaliers.org/ and then go to the CHASE BANK link. You can vote for any of these corps.

Re: CHASE BANK SUPPORTS COMMUNITY GROUPS

Did Dave Borck just suggest that we do something for the CAVALIERS?! Hell has indeed frozen over (along with Central Florida).

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79

actually, I mentioned FOUR corps!

You all have a choice!

But you mentioned them FIRST. I'm very proud of you!

What did you do in the Corps? Snare, Drum Major, Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79

That's only because the e-mail which came to me was first sent by a Cavalier!

While Bob and I have fun about the (ugh) Cavaliers, it shouldn't stop all IMPERIALS alums from doing somethjing that might help some drum corps get some $$; yes, even the Cavaliers.

You have to be a Facebook member to do this, I think

I'd rather see that $1,000,000 be paid back to the taxpayers or better yet donated to support some efforts in providing relief in Hati for earthquake victims. That's probably going to end up being the worst natural disaster that's ever occurred in the western hemisphere with probably 50,000 killed outright and a large number of people who mignt not survive their injuries.

What did you do in the Corps? Baritone

What years were you a Corps member? 1959-1961 Cadets 1962-1966 Imperials