Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad news: Irene Biver

From alumnus Rich Biver:

Just wanted to inform you that my Mother, Irene Biver passed away this past Saturday, Feb 13th. She was 94 yrs old.

Just a few notes, both my Father and Mother were very active with Norwood many years ago, both with the "A and the B corps" during the 50's when my brother Roger, my sister Jerry and Ron were in it. They were always great supporters of the Drum Corps, even when they couldn't attend the shows.

The funeral are as follows, the wake will be from 3:00 to 9:00 PM. at

Colonial Wojciechowski Funeral Home
6250 Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, Ill.

------------------------------------

Our condolences to the Biver family!

Re: Sad news: Irene Biver

MORE INFORMATION:

Wake will be Friday 2/19 from 3:00 to 9:00 PM
Colonial Wojciechowski Funeral Home
6250 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL.
Funeral is Saturday from Funeral Home at 9:30 AM.
Mass is at 10:00 at St. Thecla.
Cemetery is Maryhill.
Lunch is at The White Eagle

Re: Sad news: Irene Biver

Gosh, this funeral turned out to be a drum corps reunion! (No big surprise there!)

Lots of corps friends came to pay their respects to a good friend and a fine Imperials family!