Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sadness again.

A lot of you know me and my family from the 60's and 70's. My brother Roger passed away a few years ago and he had a son Matt. Matt had a stroke when he was 21 and has lived in rehab centers since. Roger loved Matt very much and took great care of him. Matt loved Chicago and wanted to be here after his dad died. So he moved here in June. This afternoon his heart gave out and he passed away. I hope all of Rogers' old friends will keep Matt in their prayers. He was a great Cubs and Bears fan all his life and loved everything about Chicago. Thank you all for your thoughts.

Steve

What did you do in the Corps? Drum Major and Baritone

Re: Sadness again.

Steve,

My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you and your family. Being all-too-familiar with stroke, I am especially saddened by it happening to one so young. Please know that many of your Norwood family are lifting you up today.

Bob Shreffler

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79