Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cavaliers Drum Major

I don't know how I missed this! I was just looking at a video clip on the Cavalier website, interviewing their two current drum majors. One of them is the son of Scott Rhebergen, former Cavalier and former Imperial (72-73)!

I know Scott checks this website from time to time, along with driving for the Cavaliers, so belated congratulations, Scott! Your son is leading the corps - while you were famous for being able to pick any lock that tried to keep us out of places...

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79

Re: Cavaliers Drum Major

too bad .. another step downward!

What did you do in the Corps? drummer; quartermaster 1964-66, ass't drum instructor 1964-70

What years were you a Corps member? 1958 -1963

Thank's Bob.

We're very proud of him. Next year he's on the front podium. Not a bad way to finish a 7 year drum corp carrer.

What did you do in the Corps? Contra Bass

What years were you a Corps member? 1973

It must be a real thrill to be the DM in front of a major DCI corps ... but the blast from the HUGE horn lines could push you off the podium!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you do in the Corps? drummer; quartermaster 1964-66, ass't drum instructor 1964-70

What years were you a Corps member? 1958 -1963

I mostly can't believe he will have marched for seven years! I didn't think that was done much anymore.

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79