Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IMPERIALS ALUMNI - ON LINE

IMPERIALS – ON FACEBOOK AND WEBSITE

We have noticed that a number of Imperials alumni … mostly the “younger” ones … are frequent users of Facebook. They must love the “chat” nature and openness of Facebook. That is good. Go to www.Facebook.com and signup for an account. Look for “Norwood Park Imperials drum and bugle corps”.

Other alums also use the corps website: www.npimperials.org for info and postings … just not the informal “chat” nature where everyone sees it all.

But, there is also the corps history and a photo album for reference. The alumni forum is good too.

Follow your preference .. but best to do BOTH! See you soon!

======================================

What did you do in the Corps? drummer; later- quartermaster 1964-66; asst. drum instr. 1964-70

What years were you a Corps member? 1958-63

Re: IMPERIALS ALUMNI - ON LINE

A reminder ...the Imperials are also on FaceBook. So, if you prefer to use that social media, go and look for the Norwood Park Imperials.

I have a question about Facebook,I have a account with them but I can't find anything or get connected with anyone from Norwood.Is there something I'm not doing?----Also I noticed nobody is using the web-site lately,for awhile now.

What did you do in the Corps? French Horn

What years were you a Corps member? 1957 thru 1963I

Rich....look for the 'search for' box on the Facebook opening page. Enter "Norwood Park imperials drum and bugle corps". Then click on 'search'

That will take you to the Imperials Group page.

Yes, activity on the Imperials website Alumni page has been slow lately.

Rich .. actually, I mis-spoke about activity on the corps website. There are actually a LOT of 'views' .. just not a lot of new postings. People who LOOK but don't SPEAK!

Dave,thanks for the info,I'll check it out.

Dave,hi again,I can get on that page in Facebook,but I can't write any comments.Do I have to be accepted to do this,or is
there is something I have to do?

Rich: I think that you have to JOIN the 'group'. I don't remember HOW to do that, but you could check the Facebook "help' area.

Dave,thank's again for the info,I joined the group on Facebook.