Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Webmaster/Memorial Section

Is there a new email for the Webmaster? I would like to add my Dad to the memorial section, but all of the links for the Webmaster say it's not set up properly.

Thank you!

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79

Re: Webmaster/Memorial Section

I haven't gone anywhere, address is still npi.web@comcast.net

The message about e-mail setup is not coming from the web site. It's in your browser, which apparently is not recognizing what e-mail address you would be sending from.

Your browser has settings for what e-mail client and address to use in the event that an e-mail is to be sent from a web site.

The links in the web site are coded to use the user's client and address to send messages. E-mail cannot be sent directly through the web site.

When you click on an e-mail link, you should get a message window from your own e-mail client containing my address in the "send to" field. If your browser is not set to use your e-mail client and address, you will receive the "not set up properly" message.

Hope that helps.

What did you do in the Corps? Drumline

What years were you a Corps member? 1960-1965