Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blue Devils in Monsters U - Seriously!

So we took the grandkids to see Monsters U yesterday (it is hysterical, by the way - I laughed as much as they did!). Since it's set in a college, there is lots of marching music; especially lots of great rudimental drumming, throughout the entire movie. I told Shary I was curious to see if it was credited, because it was perfectly clean and very well done. Sure enough, in the closing credits, it says "Featuring performances by the Blue Devils"!

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79

Re: Blue Devils in Monsters U - Seriously!

That's great Bob,I heard that was a good movie,my granddaughter also seen it.Never would think that BD was involved,how
things have changed with Drum Corps.I wonder how that came about with them being part of the movie.

What did you do in the Corps? French Horn

What years were you a Corps member? 1957 thru 1963