Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More Sad News

Just heard yesterday of the passing of Joe Snyder. I'm not sure how old he was, but I know he was a few years younger than I am. Apparently it was quite sudden.

I marched with all of the Snyder kids - Mary, John, and Jim in the Cadets 70-71 (John in the snare line with me), then John and Jim again, along with Joe, in 1978-79. And, of course, their Dad Dick taught the horn line of the Cadets for many years, including when my brother was in the line and Dad was the Cadet manager.

Life just isn't fair sometimes. Please keep all of them in your prayers in the coming days.

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79

Re: More Sad News

The arrangements have been made for Joe:

Visitation:
Wednesday, Sept 11, 4pm to 9pm.
Drechsler, Brown, & Williams Funeral Home
203 South Marion St.
Oak Park, IL 60302

Funeral:
Thursday, Sept 12, 11am
Ascension Church