Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1973 Story in DC World

There is a story in this month's Drum Corps World magazine (online) about the 1973 corps that I do not remember at all. It apparently happened after the LaPorte, Indiana show, and concerned having to go to the hospital because one guard member had ripped a toenail off? The hospital was in the middle of a shift change, so many workers were in the parking lot, and when they saw busses coming in they were expecting a major disaster. I'm guessing it was one of those shows where Steve and I rode home in the White Elephant with Mom and Dad, and that's why I don't remember. Anyone out there from '73 (Donna?) remember that?

What did you do in the Corps? Snare; Drum Major; Drum Instructor/Arranger

What years were you a Corps member? 1970-73; 78-79