Return to Website

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum

Alumni are welcome to post messages to each other, comment on experiences, or just tell everyone what you've been doing. The Topics with most the recent comments will always be at the top of the list.

If you click on the Message Topic (first column in the table below) then you will see all of the messages for that Topic. You can then add your own comment by clicking the REPLY button for any message.  If you click the QUOTE button on a message, that message will be copied into your reply so that it's clear what your reply is about.

You can start a New Topic as well. Just click the START A NEW POST link below.

All we ask is that you keep it neat, clean, polite, and reasonably intelligent.

Norwood Park Imperials Alumni Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Imperial Reunion Shirts

Imperial Shirts
Need to know if there is an interest in Shirts for the reunion. There are 2 choices 1) Maroon shirt with gold print and 2) white shirt with maroon print. The white shirt with the maroon print will be gold unless at least 6 people want these. The more shirts we order the cheaper it will be. More than 20 shirts and the price will be under $10.00. You can order and pay for these on a web site, they will be shipped to one address and distributed Friday and Saturday of the reunion. Please e-mail me if there is any interest when I get at least 20 I’ll put up the web site for all to order. See attached for shirts.
Check Imperial Facebook page for shirt examples.