General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nic Hernandez

I just want to say that your program was great. I hope you stay on bro. Keep up the good work.

Tony

Re: Nic Hernandez

What program? What did I miss?

Man I hope it was Nic... It's that he had about an hour show today on KOZA 1230 and he put on some good jams. I was glad to hear different types of music. He played a little bit of everything.

Tony

Orale! Tony if your talking noon hour ,it was me,i've been thinking of doing that hour, just the music selection on the station computer is very limited and i had a hard time picking 1 hour of music,i didn't want to repeat evry day, so i'll have to wait and see if we can upload a good libary.I was looking for Matador's and i could'nt find it in station wave list, i guess the dj's have your music on thier personal laptops,which is what they use when they go on air. Lets see what what happens this week ,radio is always full of surprises,one your here one day your gone but if management is still cool i might still be around to pound some style into west Texas.
Gracias por to apoyo carnal

Thanks for the reply Nic. I'm listening to your show right now and enjoying the Mazz music you are playing. Keep up the good work. I will take a special trip to Odessa and take you Los Matador's new CD. I'll call you before heading out there.

Tu Camarada
Tony

Orale,hope it gets better,i;ll be looking for you.i need some new material