General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Events not being post in Big Spring

Events not posted in Big Spring

Hello Everyone, My Name is Manuel Hilario from EL Grupo X-Tremo. I am from Big Spring your friendly neighbor. I noticed all these events coming up, but to say the least you all don't advertise over here plus, not in enough time. lets say a month before the event even if it's just flyer being posted. what I see is a lot of local in the Mid/OD area posting in here. so I don't think your event ads are getting to BS area. there is a lot of Tejano here. I know because I play here all the time and would like to know what events are being scheduled so my band can come play in a future events. needless to say, I can't make the event because of a scheduled gig. all I am posting is for your information to post your events in BS and if you all could also post me at (hilarioxtremo@yahoo.com or Manuel.Hilario@va.gov) so i can pass the word out and maybe we could open up for a band or and event. We are all Tejano, We play Ram, Chente, hometown boys, electric Cowboys and other tejano artist and to top it off We have once again the lovely Linsa Ramirez and Debbie Thomson with Elida's tunes as well. so we have alittle bit for everyone to enjoy. I Thank You all for your time and good luck on the Concert this weekend, again I am sorry that I can not attend this weekend, but I hope we can work together someday.

Su Amigo, Manuel Hilario

Re: Events not being post in Big Spring

What's up Manuel? I'm sure you guys stay pretty busy. I was wondering if Extremo would be availiable to help us out again at Our Lady Of Guadalupe Family Fair this year. It will be held on the last weekend of June. I don't have the specific times as of yet, but it will be going on Friday Saturday and Sunday. This year we will dedicate one day for Mariache only but we are not sure which day.

Please Reply or call me at home. Do you still have my home Email?

Thanks
Tony

Que Paso Tony, We would be glad to make it and help you out. I got word about going out of town through work Monday-friday not sure yet and we have a Gig on the 27th. I will let the guys know about the dates. I think we might be about to do the Sunday if it works out. I'll call you as soon as I get word from the guys. I hope everything is going well with you all
and stay safe where ever you guys go.
Thanks again for the invitation.

Tu Amigo,

Manuel Hilario

Thanks for the reply Please let me know what day will be a good day for you guys. I always enjoy working with you guys. Say hello to your boys. These young men are always very respectful. You should be proud of them.

Thanks
Tony

No problem Tony, the way it looks it's going to be Sunday. I think the travel through work is going to go through. I will know tonight for sure on the guys. thanks for the complament on my boys, I can say the same about your boys as well. I hope we can come to Midland to help you and the church.
You all doing the Stanton festival tambien que no? we'll be seeing you there as well. Make sure you spread the word on that festival there's going to be good music during that weekend. it's funny how the kids have grown to be musician like us. it's just gives us a good felling. Am I right?
I'll keep in touch with you about the festival.

Los Vemos,

Manuel