General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mex Tex Fiesta

What is the line up schedule and times? Who plays on Friday, and who plays on Saturday, and what are the times? I'm hoping, that Shelly, Fama, Maniacs, and Grupo Vida (Electric Cowboys), are all on the same night, Saturday, and let the classics kick it all off on Friday night!!

Re: Mex Tex Fiesta

Friday's entertainment will be Latino Rebels, FAMA and Electric Cowboys. It is free on Friday if you pick up a ticket from one of the sponsors.

The rest of the entertainers will perform on Saturday.

I'm going to post the official poster this afternoon!

I'm excited!!!!

Rachel
Friday's entertainment will be Latino Rebels, FAMA and Electric Cowboys. It is free on Friday if you pick up a ticket from one of the sponsors.

The rest of the entertainers will perform on Saturday.

Thanks for the info Rachel. Is that also the order that they will be performing?

Hey Rachel, you have by far put on the greatest show ever. Thanks to you and the MHCC for taking care of our wants around here. Also to Jake and Ray for keeping up with La Onda. Remember, we represent Tejano Music as a culture not as a "Has been". Gracias a todos ustedes! Thanks for supporting the music and knowing where we stand as a Tejano "Crew". We will be attending all days if possible. Again, thanks to all of you guys out there for keeping Tejano alive. Remember, our kids hold the future in their hands, and wouldn't it nice to have "Our Culture", which is Tejano Music, in their world. Piensalo!!!!!!

Where can we go to pick up the free tickets?

You will be able to pick up tickets at Sewell Ford, Rogers Ford and State Farm agencies in Midland. The tickets will be available on Friday.

I visited Sewell Ford and Rogers Ford only to find out that they don't have any FREE tickets to give out!

Hey Allen first of all if you would look at the banner, you would find out that are more sponsors than the actual ford dealers. Secondly, if you heard about the Dia de Campo on the radio than you would know what it is all about instead of asking about it. Thanx!

I called my State Farm agent and he didn't know anything about free tickets either. Maybe they meant this Friday, the 5th? I would like to attend both days and free tickets for Friday would sure offset the cost.

Maybe if you come by Rogers Ford. We have free tickets for Friday night. Only 2 per person. Very few remain. You know Severo always has tickets and T-shirts for Mex-Tex. Come by and see me

The State Farm agents participating in the free ticket give-a-way are Abraham Gutierrez, Tina Martel and Eddie Ohllenburg. Also the Ford dealerships also have some tickets. The Midland Hispanic Chamber and Lara's Automotive will have some on Monday.