General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
June 6th

Today during the lunch hour, Nic mentioned something about June 6th at Mckinney Park can someone tell me what this is all about. He also mentioned that David Lee would be at the Fire Cracker Fandango for 4th of July....

Re: June 6th

It's called 'Dia de Campo". It's an effort for us as parents to participate in activities with our kids. There'll be mini-tournaments through-out the day, and of course free music provided by local talent. Los Matadors, Grupo Sello, Juan Sanchez y Erupcion just to name a few. Also, the food will be provided at NO cost to anyone. Remember this is a community event, we just need you to come out and be counted. No commitments or signing your name on the dotted line. It's a function brought to you, for you, and by you. I hope you will all spread the word. Thanks again guys!!!!!

Re: June 6th

Benny & I are volunteering in el dia del campo. My kids are excited that mom & dad are going to team up with them against other families. All I know is that mom needs to get in shape, LOL!!! All kidding aside, come and join us! We already have something in common...we LOVE Tejano music! It would be awesome to finally meet everyone in person. Let's unite and have a good time!