General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dia Del Campo

If you guys are in the Midland Odessa area are not doing anything this Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
and want to listen to some great music and enjoy Family fun. Come join us in Odessa Texas at Mc Kinney Park. Performing will be The Rhythm Aces, Juan Sanchez and Uruption,Groupo Sello,The MAMA singers and Los Matadors. Come early so you guys can sign up for different family games and functions.

Thanks
Tony

Re: Dia Del Campo

Day Camp? Uh, no. Sounds a like camp for trustees. Is the Sheriff's department putting it together? The hang out place for Saturday is at Cabana's with LOZ AMERICA! Tell Los Matadors to join us later on please!! Day camp at the park sounds like community service. No thank you.

Thanks for your reply. Los Matadors are planning to make the rounds after the gig. I think we will check out Los Americas at Cabana's then we will ck out Albert and the PTS Band at Sedonas. We local band are alway supporting each other. Hey carnal to answer your question Day At the Park is a community function. If you have time just swing by for a little bit and at least support the local bands.

Thanks
Tony

You know it's fa*#ets like yourself that stop anybody from doing anything around here "Alfred". If you dont' have nothing nice to say, don't say it. Maybe you should come by and visit the Dia del Campo and have a free burger or somethin',and you never know you might learn something or two. And it's not a community service thing, it's a community involvment thing. You know what on second thought, don't show up, we don't need people like yourself getting involved with people like us. It ruins our rep. But thanks for commenting on our INVOLVMENT. Yours truly, Someone who gives a hoot!

Thanks Tony! If it's not too hot I'll cruise by. Thanks for the invite.

Odessan, don't let public opinions get to you. Obviously you have an anger problem and I think Day Camp will help you with that problem. Have a good day!

Anger problem? I think it's obvious that you have a Hater problem. Just because their trying to do something positive to Odessa you're too worried about going out and getting boozed up. Grow up jack! All you're doing is belittling the cause, don't ruin it for everyone else.

First of all, I don't drink and second of all, look at what you have typed and you tell me who's ruining who's rep. If that's how "Odessans" treat others with an opinion then I don't want to go to your Dia Del Campo. I don't even know what Dia Del Campo is? Instead of being angry you could of told me alittle bit about it.

Dia Del Campo was a great success. Lot's of people showed up and represented. Thanks for inviting us to be a part of this event. I would also like to mention that all the bands did a wonderful job. Gracias to The Rhythm Aces, Groupo Sello, Juan Sanchez, Los Matadors, and all of the MAMA singers they all put on a great show. Alfredo you missed one great show my man. We did not get a chance to go by Cabana but I'm sure Los Americas put on one great show as always. If you did not get a chance to attend this one there will be others maybe they will contact Los Americas to perform and join other local bands as well. Hasta la otra carnal.

Tony

I did not have a chance to go McKinney Park for the Dia del Campo..but I did go to see Los Americas @ Cabana in Midland on Saturday night. I was really impressed. Not so much by Los Americas...these guys have already developed quite a fan base,and I have only heard good things about their music. I knew they would put on a good show. It was my first time at Cabana...great place ! The crowd was great too, everyone seemed to have had a fun time. The small dance floor was always full..the service was great,the atmosphere was the best!
After we walked out to our car...the Manager followed us all the way and asked if we had enjoyed ourselves and thanked us for coming and asked us to come back !!
When was the last time that happened to you??? We will surely be back...hope that Los Americas are also back!