General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MEX-TEX

Can someone please tell me the line up and times for Friday Night. I would really appreciate it.

Re: MEX-TEX

I would also like to know Saturday's info.

Friday's line-up will be:Latino Rebels followed by Fama and last but not least Grupo Vida. But for Saturday's line-up I'm not too sure.

Do you know what time the bands will start playing..

Here's what I got from the chamber...

FRIDAY is from 6pm - 1am
1. TejanoVibes Radio starts playing at 6pm!
2. Latino Rebel
3. Fama
4. Electric Cowboys

SATURDAY starts at noon with a lot of activities going on and ending at 1am!

1. Latino Rebels starts at 4:00pm
2. Joe Bravo
3. Augustin Ramirez
4. Texmaniacs
5. Shelly Lares
6. David Marez
7. Joe Posada
PLUS A POSSIBLE ROYAL JESTERS TRIBUTE WITH JOE P AND DAVID M.

TIMES AND SCHEDULES ARE ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANYTIME. I will not post the actual times because I don't want you guys to show up and your favorite artist is already off the stage. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS AT ALL EVENTS. Never base your estimated time of arrival on a preset time schedule. All I can suggest is to get there early so you won't miss out!!

SEE U GUYS THERE!!

1 question: for saturdays event if a band is to cancel at the last minute are they going to move up everyone else or will they at least play some dj music in the mean time so that we dont miss our favorite artists performing? that is what happened last year and alot of us missed out on SHELLY LARES..

Anything can happen, that's why I hate posting times. I'm not sure what happened with Shelly Lares lastyear...it was probably timing issues with another artist I think, but she's back this year again!!

Man...O...Man, Mex-Tex Fiesta was off with a great start Friday night. Although I'm not too familiar with Latino Rebel, they sure play a variety! Then Fama hit the stage and let the public sing! And last but not least, Grupo Vida aka Electric Cowboys hit it up, with some great Tejano Jams and some country as well!!! They sure played some great Tejano cumbias! I was impressed with the turnout on Friday, and GREAT DJ MUSIC to jam to in between performers!!! Can't wait for the BIG TEJANO LINE-UP TONIGHT!!!~Mex-Tex Fiesta~!