General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Lady of Guadalupe Family Fair 2009

We would to invite you to come join us on June 26th 27th and 28th 2009 at 1401 Garden lane Midland Texas. We will have lots of food, games and plenty of entertainment.

Friday from 6:00 to 12:00 we will have MARIACHI NIGHT:
Benny Ozuna, and his beautiful strong voice that makes you want to sing along,

Mariachi Cisne, a group of young progressive musicians that put on a great show!

Mariachi Tequila, a traditonal Mariachi with all the favorite songs with a brillant sound and voice of Roslyn. This is going to be a one of a kind show. If you like Mariachi you are in for a treat.

Saturday will have Las Chiquititas dancers a group of very very young dancers putting on a must see performance, also The beautiful and colorful folkorico dancers from the Hispanic Cultural Center come see the true tradition of dancing!The Dancers will be performing under a huge tent so there will be plenty of shade.

Taking the stage in the late afternoon will be Grupo Los Tembrolers a group of of Lubbock Tx. with a progressive conjunto taste, you will not want to miss great performance.

The PTS band with the great voice of Albert Garcia and a mixture of super musicians.

Groupo Sello another great band which has just released their latest CD plus a couple of singles. They put on one great show that will make you want to dance.

Closing out the show will be Los Matadors a must see with their talented & beautiful vocalist Tania Castaneda these young guys started out playing on these grounds and enjoy playing in front of their community. They have been playing all over Texas,they have also released their first CD THE FIRST, you have to buy this CD. I gaurantee you will like it and recommned it to your friends and family.

Sunday will will have a mixture of entertainment.
Sunday's line up will be:

Amenaza Del Bravo if you like norteno you need to come check this guys out.

Sabor Y Ritmo this group consist of all family members including mom and dad, they play their own flavor of cumbias and groupero music.

Closing out the show is another Familia, Los Hermanos Barela, this group has been around our area since the Moses days LOL If you like horns and old school tejano music you don't want to miss the great finale of the weekend, by listening to Los Carnales Barela.

Come on out, bring your families, lawnchairs,and your appetite for foods only offered at this event year after year,and see old friends and support our wonderful church.

PS: I still have early slots on Saturday and Sunday if you have a group or single act. call me 432-553-8948.

Thanks
Tony

Re: Our Lady of Guadalupe Family Fair 2009

On behalf of Our Lady Of Guadalupe Catholic Church and My self I would like to thank all the performers that dontated their time and talent this pass week end at our Family Fair 2009.

Mil Gracias to, Las Chiquititas Dancers, The Cultural Center Dancers, Benny Ozunza, Mariachi Cisne, Mariachi Tequila, Amenaza Del Bravo,Los Temblores from Lubbock TX, Albert Garcia and the PTS Band, Los Matadors, Sabor Y Ritmo, and Los Hermanos Barela. All of these groups put on one hell of show. We had rain off and on but managed to get all the band up on stage.
I would like to especially thank Ray Ray Fuentez and DJ Jaime Lopez from Tejano Vibes for all of your help and promotion for this event. Another Big Thanks to Freddy Acosta for a great job Running sound for us all week end long.

Thank you all for keeping La Onda Alive.
Tony Revilla

Re: Our Lady of Guadalupe Family Fair 2009

Thanks Tony, we had a good time!